Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream Smoothie (V, GF, DF): 10 grams of protein per serving. A delicious 3-ingredient recipe for creamy, thick, protein-packed peanut butter smoothies that taste like ice cream. Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free.
Happy Halloween!!! Wow, it just feels good saying that. Doesn’t it? Alright, if you’re not a Halloween fan, you know where the door is. J/K! Don’t mind me, it’s just that I’m a HUGE fan of Halloween!
But seriously, how many times did I just manage to write “Halloween” in one paragraph? Winning at life, I say. Ahem. Anywho, it’s been treats galore here at Beaming Baker—there have been all manner of homemade candy, decadent desserts and even those decadent desserts stuffed with all the homemade candy. Like, woah. Or, like, boo! .
Halloween is awesome, amiright?? And since you’ve got plenty of indulgent awesomeness to keep your sweet teeth nice and satiated, I thought we’d take a teeny tiny break and do something a little different today.
Allow me to present to you: my Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream Smoothie. YES!! So much Yes! Am I allowed to say that about my own recipe? Or do people even say “so much yes” anymore? They probably don’t… but we don’t care about stuff like that, do we? 😉
Either way, we’ve got a super special, protein-packed treat that for-realsies tastes like ice cream, but is actually just fruits and nuts. How cool is that? Alright, peanuts aren’t technically nuts, I think. They’re that really interesting word… LEGUMES. Laaaay-Gumez. Yeah, no, that’s not how you pronounce it at all, probably.
But have you honestly ever heard anyone say that word out loud?
Try saying it out loud like 5 times; it gets weirder and more fun every time. Ahhh… it’s just the little joys in life, isn’t it?
Meanwhile, I thought we’d take the shortest break possible from chocolate for one post (or something—no one wants spoilers here right??). And what better way than with Peanut Butter Love? That is so a thing.
Anyway, one reader suggested a most fantastical creation based on my peanut butter chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. I have high hopes for that creation, but I haven’t gotten a chance to write up a recipe and fiddle around with it yet. But I promise, it will be Peanut Butter Love to the max. Maybe even better than this recipe or even this guy!
To tide us over, let’s dive into this cup of creamy, decadent, and satisfying peanut butter banana ice cream smoothie. If you will, allow me to tell you all about them. This Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream Smoothie is:
- made with just 3 ingredients
- super thick and amazingly creamy
- vegan, gluten free and dairy free
- packed with 10 grams of protein per serving
- refined sugar free, 100% fruit-sweetened
- bursting with peanut butter love
- super easy to make
- plant-based and allergy-friendly
- the perfect excuse to enjoy PB and ice cream, any time of the day.
So bust out your blender and give these a whirl. See what I did there?? Erm… I hope you love this as much as I do. I can’t wait to hear what you think! In the mean time, tell me:
If you had to pick one, would you pick peanut butter or ice cream? Dun dun dun!!!!!!
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀︎ Click below to Pin ☀︎Print
Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream Smoothie (V, GF, DF): 10 grams of protein per serving. A 3-ingredient recipe for creamy, thick, protein-packed peanut butter smoothies that taste like ice cream. Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free.
- 4 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup unsalted, natural peanut butter
- Add bananas into the blender. Blend until the bananas become crumbly.
- Add almond milk. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Add peanut butter. Blend until smooth, again, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Pour into two cups and enjoy!
– Adapted from my Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie (V, GF, DF) and Vegan Strawberry Peanut Butter Smoothie.
– More smoothie/frozen drink recipes (all vegan, gluten free, dairy free, paleo): mango chia seed smoothie, coffee coconut frappuccino, strawberry chia seed smoothie.
- Category: Smoothies, Vegan, Dairy Free, Gluten Free
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please re-write the entire recipe using your own words and include a link to this post for the recipe.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites (No Bake, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free). PB + Cookie Dough = .
Vegan Strawberry Peanut Butter Smoothie (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free). Tastes like peanut butter and jelly in milkshake form. But BETTER.
No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Bites (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free). Energy bites never tasted so good.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Bars (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free). Just the tastiest way to wake up in the morning.