Sweet ‘n Salty Nut Clusters Recipe (V, GF): an easy recipe for crunchy nut clusters, lightly glazed and bursting with salty ‘n sweet flavors. Made with healthy ingredients. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo.
Can you believe it’s the middle of October already?!? You know what that means right? Prepare for ALL the chocolate to hit this ‘lil blog in a second. But before we get going on all of that… I thought I’d take a little fall-inspired chocolate break for… drumroll please… NUTS! You thought I was gonna say all things pumpkin, right?
Right?! Can you really tell me that these weren’t enough for you: gluten free vegan pumpkin bread, healthy pumpkin oatmeal muffins, pumpkin coffee cake (my fave), double chocolate pumpkin muffins (yaaaaas!!) and even a vegan pumpkin pie smoothie! ????Okay, if it’s not enough, I shall make a schedule for next year with even more pumpkin goodies on the calendar. 🙂
Meanwhile, every year, Erik and I set aside a few days—okaaaaay, fine, a week or two – to make treat baskets for the fam for Halloween, sometimes Thanksgiving (if we’re not all getting together in one location), and definitely Christmas. Needless to say, it’s a train-wreck of chaos, baking sheets every-which-where and chocolate drizzles all over everything.
Not just Erik’s face.
So this year, since I also know that y’all are gonna be in this type of jam soon, too, I thought it’d be the perfect time to start sharing some super easy & equally impressive edible gifts! Enter: my Sweet ‘n Salty Nut Clusters Recipe.
These friggin’ delish nut clusters come together in no time at all. You’ve got just a few minutes of prep, then you’re off to the couch, to cool off and hydrate while these babies bake in the oven.
Not to worry, I’ve tested them thoroughly for feedback from my best taste testers (my mom and my sister). 😉 Better yet, my little nephew, Dylan aka PB, LOVES them. And let me tell you, if I measured the value of my kitchen skills on whether or not this little sir liked everything I made for him… well, you’d be seeing a blank page or a 404 error right now instead of a fully-functional food blog. Ahem.
Let’s just say there may have been a love-filled fistfight or two between three generations of my fam as to who got the last cluster. 😉
Try these these sweet ‘n salty nut clusters and let me know what you think! I’m already brainstorming some ideas off of this recipe, but I wanna see how these go first. Meanwhile, we at Beaming Baker (Erik and I lol) are preparing for Holiday Central Madness in T-minus 5 seconds.
Are you ready to do ALL the holidays together with us? 🙂 ????????????????????(The umbrella on the beach is for the vacation we’ll need to take after all of this!)
Yeah! Now for the good stuff… allow me to tell you all about this Sweet ‘n Salty Nut Clusters Recipe. It’s:
- made with just 6 ingredients — and possibly less if you just use one kind of nut! 😉
- protein-rich and refined sugar-free
- vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo
- the perfect veganized version of honey nut clusters to add to your tasty vegan recipes box
- just the perfect balance of salty ‘n sweet
- great as a quick ‘n easy snack, or a fantastic gift
- … including these: vegan chocolate chip cookies, gluten free maple pecan pumpkin muffins, no bake chocolate peanut butter bars.
- made with the whole, simple, healthy ingredients you know and love
- truly so yummy paired with my Vegan Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino (oh yes, we are SO ready for Christmas!!)
- soon to be your favorite way to learn how to make nut clusters!
Are you ready to get your homemade gift on? Let’s do it! I’ll grab my big buckets of nuts (hehehehehehehehehe), you grab your appetite. It’s so much fun enjoying these kitchen adventures with you. I truly can’t wait to hear what you think. ‘Til then…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
????︎ Click below to Pin ????︎
If you enjoyed this Sweet ‘n Salty Nut Clusters Recipe, then you’ll just love these autumn-inspired healthy vegan gluten free nut recipes:
- Skillet-Roasted Maple Cinnamon Pecans
- Gluten Free Vegan Brownies
- Paleo Apple Pecan Coconut Crisp
- 4 Ingredient Oven-Roasted Paleo Candied Pecans
- just for fun: 4 Ingredient Gluten Free Soft Peanut Butter Cookies & Gluten Free Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ¾ cup almonds, roughly chopped
- ¾ cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- ¾ cup pecans, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup finely ground, blanched almond flour*
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside for later.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Using a rubber spatula, fold until well mixed.
- Drop spoonfuls of mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, creating clusters with enough room in between each cluster to let air through.
- Bake for 16-22 minutes. Mine took 20 minutes. Clusters will crisp up while cooling. Sprinkle sea salt onto clusters.
- Place baking sheet on a cooling rack. Allow to cool for about 30 minutes, or until completely cooled. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Inspired by my Homemade Chunky Paleo Granola with Clusters.
Try my 5 Ingredient Homemade KIND Nut Bars and my 4 Ingredient Healthy Homemade Vegan Gluten Free Granola.
- Storage notes: Store in an airtight container for 1-2 months at room temperature.
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
SHOP THE RECIPE
Here are a few items I used in today’s recipe. 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.