This amazing dark chocolate coconut almonds recipe features rich, dark chocolate packed with roasted almonds and crunchy coconut. The perfect dessert-inspired treat!
The Easiest Dark Chocolate Coconut Almonds Treat Ever.
By far! Sometimes I get all crabby thinking about having to melt chocolate and potentially create a choco-mess (you know the one). But then, I think of the dizzyingly blissful aroma of melted chocolate and start bringing out my special choco-spatula. Today, I assure you, the choco-mess is so worth it. These dark chocolate coconut almonds are so quick ‘n easy to make, that I was finished before I even did the normal amount of prep work for a regular recipe. Ready to see? Let’s go!
For real, only 3 Ingredients for Dark Chocolate Almond Coconut Delight
- Dark chocolate chips or chunks. Make sure to use your very favorite (okay, maybe 2nd fave is okay) dark chocolate chips or chunks, since the flavor of the chocolate is the strongest one in this recipe.
- Unsweetened coconut chips or shreds. Coconut chips are much larger than shredded coconut, while shreds are tinier and spread out much more in your dark chocolate coconut almonds.
- Unsalted, roasted almonds. You can totally use salted almonds if you want a salty sweet kick. Or, you can sprinkle some sea salt atop each cluster. I prefer unsalted, roasted almonds because I love their unfettered almond flavor—but that’s just a personal preference. 😉
How to Make Coconut Almonds with Dark Chocolate
It’s super simple to make coconut almond with dark chocolate! Simply start by lining a baking sheet or a plate with wax paper or parchment paper.
Then, melt the chocolate any way you wish—with a double boiler on a stovetop or in the microwave.
Now, fold in almonds and coconut. Follow by scooping melty piles of dark chocolate coconut almonds onto that lined sheet or plate.
You can optionally sprinkle some chopped almonds and coconut on top to make the clusters pretty. Lastly, chill until firm and enjoy the best dark chocolate almond coconut clusters!
Can I Customize These?
Absolutely! If you’re hankering for coconut and almonds today, but can’t even bare to look at them tomorrow (we’re allowed to have moods), then go ahead and customize! Try these swaps:
- Dark Chocolate: Try swapping the dark chocolate with a less dark chocolate, or even a white chocolate.
- Almonds: Try swapping the almonds in this dark chocolate almond coconut recipe with another nut or seed. Sometimes I like trying peanuts instead, or even a mix of walnuts, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds.
- Coconut: If you’re not in a coconut kind of mood, try using more nuts & seeds, or dried fruit like dried blueberries, apricots, cranberries… the possibilities are endless!
Rich dark chocolate enrobes crunchy almonds and crisp coconut chips for the best easy chocolate treat!
Chocolate & Coconut Almond Recipes for Your Sweet Pleasure
- Chewy Coconut Cookies
- No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Balls
- 2 Ingredient Chocolate Coconut Candy Clusters
- Coconut Milk Ice Cream
- 5 Ingredient Vegan Coconut Chocolate Bars
- 4 Ingredient Vegan Coconut Macaroons
- Pineapple Coconut Sorbet
- 5 Ingredient Coconut Chia Pudding Recipe
- 3 Ingredient Kind Bars Recipe – Almond Coconut
Tools You Need
Dark Chocolate, Coconut, Almonds. What More Do You Need in Life?
Okay, fine… there’s money, health, family, etc. But when you’re biting into one of these beauties, all your worries just seem to fade away. 🙂 Isn’t that the magic of chocolate? Let me know what you think by commenting below! You know I love hearing from you. ‘Til our next chocolate adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
🍫 📸 🍫Print
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
Wanna help grow the Beaming Baker community? ☀️
You play such an important part in the livelihood of Beaming Baker–and just know that Erik and I truly appreciate it. 🧡 If you want to help grow the BB community, you can do the following:
- 📝 Leave a comment & rating. When you try a recipe, leave a comment and star rating to let us know how you liked the recipe. It truly helps all of our readers discover which recipe works best–and keeps us going in the right direction.
- 📸 Instagram. Made a recipe? Take a photo and share it on Instagram with the tag #beamingbaker and tag us at @beamingbaker. It makes our day to see how the recipe turned out for you!
- 👭 Tell a friend. You know when you love something, you can’t help but tell others about it? If you love any of the recipes on Beaming Baker, tell a friend. 🙂 It truly helps to grow the BB community. ☀️
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.