Rich dark vegan chocolate coats salty, crunchy pretzels for the best vegan chocolate covered pretzels!
Smooth and Crunchy, Rich and Salty – the perfect Salty and Sweet Snack
Smooth, dark vegan chocolate. Salty, crunchy pretzels. Two delicious components combine into the perfect salty snack in today’s mouthwatering vegan chocolate covered pretzels. Growing up, I loved picking the best chocolate covered pretzels out of bulk bins—you know the ones, sometimes three stuck together and covered with just the right amount of chocolate. Now that I’m alls grown up, I realized I can make my own (and for so much less moola). Wanna join me?
Everything You Need to Make Vegan Chocolate Covered Pretzels
If I told you that you only need two ingredients to make vegan chocolate covered pretzels would you believe me? Well, guess what? You only need two ingredients to make chocolate covered pretzels!! Whoop whoop!
- Vegan chocolate chips: use your very favorite vegan chocolate chips. Mine can change depending on my mood, but here’s a breakdown of them:
- Pretzels: feel free to used salted pretzels, mini pretzels, whatever you’d like.
How to Make Vegan Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Then, head on over to the fridge and clear some space in the fridge for the sheet. You’ll need this space later, so for now, set the sheet onto the kitchen counter at room temperature.
Melt your favorite vegan chocolate chips the way you like—via the microwave or in a double boiler on the stovetop.
Dip pretzels into the chocolate, making sure to evenly coat each pretzel. Then, gently scrape off any excess. Place the pretzel on the prepped baking sheet. Just make sure to keep the pretzels evenly apart and not sticking together—unless you like ‘em like that. No judging! 😉
Chill and Enjoy
Chill until the chocolate coating is firm. Then, enjoy the best vegan chocolate covered pretzels!
More Easy Vegan Chocolate Recipes
- 3 Ingredient Chocolate Almond Bark
- Chocolate Coconut Candy Clusters
- Vegan Coconut Chocolate Bars
- Thin Crispy Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Vegan Fudge – 2 Ingredient!
- Homemade Crunch Bars
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies
Tools You Need
One Chocolate Pretzel, Two… Just for Us.
Imagine the two of us, sitting together, enjoying a nice big bowl of these chocolate covered pretzels. 🙂 That’s how I think of making and sharing these recipes with you. I hope you truly enjoy them… and if you do, drop me a comment below and let me know. It’s so much fun chatting (and snacking) with you. ‘Til our next snack time…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
📸 🍫 📸
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
Wanna help grow the Beaming Baker community? ☀️
You play such an important part in the livelihood of Beaming Baker–and just know that Erik and I truly appreciate it. 🧡 If you want to help grow the BB community, you can do the following:
- 📝 Leave a comment & rating. When you try a recipe, leave a comment and star rating to let us know how you liked the recipe. It truly helps all of our readers discover which recipe works best–and keeps us going in the right direction.
- 📸 Instagram. Made a recipe? Take a photo and share it on Instagram with the tag #beamingbaker and tag us at @beamingbaker. It makes our day to see how the recipe turned out for you!
- 👭 Tell a friend. You know when you love something, you can’t help but tell others about it? If you love any of the recipes on Beaming Baker, tell a friend. 🙂 It truly helps to grow the BB community. ☀️
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.