Vegan Strawberry Coconut Milkshake (V+GF): a 4 ingredient recipe for creamy and thick strawberry coconut milkshakes. Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo.
- 2 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk (13.66 oz.)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2–3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Add bananas and coconut milk to a blender. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Add strawberries and maple syrup. Blend until smooth, again scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Pour into milkshake glasses. Top with your favorites: coconut whipped cream, strawberries, or syrup.
- Enjoy immediately!
– More fruit-packed deliciousness (all v+gf): strawberry chia seed popsicles, mango kiwi chia seed smoothie bowl, blueberry coconut smoothie bowl.
– More frozen treats to cool off with (all v+gf): blueberry coconut popsicles, dark chocolate nice cream, toasted coconut chocolate chip nice cream, vegan ice cream bars.
- Category: Dessert, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo