Almond Butter Keto Fat Bomb Recipe: a quick & easy recipe for the best keto fat bombs—only 3 ingredients & 5 mins to prep. Deliciously creamy, satisfying almond butter fat bombs that are: Low Carb, Keto, Vegan.
- Lay keto fat bomb molds flat on a baking sheet. Set aside for later.
- Add coconut butter to a microwave-safe mixing bowl. Heat in 10-second increments until completely melted.
- Whisk in almond butter until well incorporated and smooth. Optionally, add monkfruit sweetener as recommended, or to taste. I used 24 drops. Whisk until well mixed.
- Spoon the mixture into the crevices of your keto fat bomb trays, until all crevices are filled.
- Place tray into freezer. Freeze for 20-25 minutes, or until firm. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Keto Fat Bombs + Keto Treats
- Here is the exact keto fat bombs mold that I used.
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Coconut Butter | Natural Creamy Almond Butter | Low Carb + Keto Monkfruit Drops
- *You can also use these stevia drops, but I prefer the taste of monkfruit. Also, the keto fat bombs are tasty without any sweetener whatsoever; but if you like it on the sweet side, add sweetener.
- Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the freezer or refrigerator for up to 1-2 months. Keto fat bombs melt easily at room temperature, so they’re best enjoyed straight out of the freezer or fridge.
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the ingredients I’ve listed in Where to Buy Ingredients. Also, it’s estimated based on 22 servings per recipe.
- Recommended Tools: Keto Fat Bombs Mold | Glass Mixing Bowls | My Favorite Small Prep Bowls
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 keto fat bomb
- Calories: 88
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 3g, Net Carbs: 1g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg