4 Ingredient Almond Butter Granola: this super easy almond butter granola recipe calls for just 4 ingredients and a few mins of prep. Healthy almond butter granola was never so easy!
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add almond butter and maple syrup to a medium bowl. Whisk until very well incorporated and smooth.
- Add nuts, oats, and salt (if using). Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until well mixed.
- Pour onto the prepared baking sheet. Using the spatula, gently nudge granola into an even layer. Separate granola into small piles to create clusters. Make space between clusters to allow for air to flow through and crisp up the granola.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Using a heatproof spatula, gently flip granola, making sure to keep clusters intact. Bake for an additional 5-15 minutes, until edges are a deep golden brown and granola is just slightly soft. Mine took a total of 27 minutes. Granola will crisp up while cooling.
- Place baking sheet on a cooling rack. Allow to cool for about 30 minutes, or until completely cooled. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Healthy Granola Recipes We Love
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 month.
Freezing Instructions: Store in a freezer-friendly container for 1-2 months.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 27 mins
- Category: Breakfast, Snacks
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: almond butter granola, healthy almond butter granola