4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip No Bake Energy Bites (V, GF): a one bowl recipe for easy gluten-free no bake energy bites that taste like dessert, but are actually a healthy snack! Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
No Bake Bites
- 1 cup natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips (mini and regular)
- 2 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips (mini and regular)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Clear some space in the freezer for this sheet. Set aside at room temperature.
- In a medium bowl, add peanut butter, maple syrup, and coconut flour. Whisk as long as you can. When the mixture gets harder to stir, use a rubber spatula to fold until well incorporated. Fold until thickened. Fold in 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Cover bowl and freeze for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from freezer. Using a cookie scoop, scoop and drop peanut butter balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Here are the 1-tablespoon and 2-tablespoon cookie scoops that I use. Optionally, press 2 tablespoons chocolate chips into bites.
- Transfer back to the freezer to chill for 20-30 minutes, until somewhat firm. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Also try my No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Bites.
– Bites will become firmer and less moist the next day.
– Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
– Freezing instructions: store in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Very firm, but soft enough to eat straight out of the freezer.
- Category: Snacks, Dessert, No Bake, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free