Homemade KIND Bars: an easy, 5 ingredient nut bars recipe for homemade kind bars! Salty ‘n sweet healthy nut bar delight!
What if I told you all you’d need were 5 simple ingredients to make the easiest homemade kind bars ever? And if you’re not a fan of kind bars, how about we just refer to these babies as ‘nut bars’? 😉
Today, we’re gonna be gathering 5 healthy ingredients to make lightly salty, lightly sweet, highly YUMMY kind bars!
- A little salty
- A lot delish
- And easy to make.
Like, what more could ya need, ya know?
If you’re ready, I’m ready. So let’s bake this!
How to Make Nut Bars
Preheat the oven to 325°F. Then, line an 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
Add all dry ingredients to a bowl and stir until well mixed. Pour maple syrup over the dry ingredients, then fold it altogether. You’ve just made your nut bar mixture!
Pour the nut bar mixture into that pan you prepped earlier. Smooth it out into an even, tightly-packed layer.
Bake, cool, slice and enjoy. That’s it! 😉
The 5 ingredients you need for Nut Bars
- Roasted, unsalted almonds: feel free to use unroasted almonds if you’d like a much less-roasted taste in your baked nut bars.
- Roasted, unsalted peanuts: I love using unsalted peanuts so I can control the exact amount of salt I’d like in my nut bars.
- Salt: if you don’t like any salt or are trying to keep your sodium intake down, feel free to skip this ingredient. Alternatively, you can add in a touch more if you’re in the mood for a saltier snack. 😉 Remember you can always add more after baking (sprinkle atop each bar).
- Vegan gluten free brown rice crisp cereal: my favorite ingredient in this homemade kind bars recipe. It adds a subtle crunch and texture variation that’s so satisfying. [click here to buy it]
- Pure maple syrup: the sweet “glue” that holds these nuts bars together. Okay, no one ever said glue sounded tasty, but you know what I mean. 😉
These homemade kind bars are not only easy to make, but also guilt-free to eat. 😉 Check out each bar’s estimated nutritional stats:
- 106 calories
- 4g of protein
- 5g of sugar
- 8g of carbs
😋 Yummy Bar-Shaped Treats: Easy Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars • Homemade Crunch Bars • 5 Ingredient Vegan Coconut Chocolate Bars
These were so easy to make and very yummy! Thanks for the recipe!”
Sometimes I switch up the nuts adding hazelnuts, walnuts, etc. This has become a family favorite recipe and is so easy to make and clean up!!”
These are sooo good. I didn’t have any crisp brown rice cereal so I crushed up some brown rice cakes!! Thank you.”
These bars are addictive. I have made the recipe more than 10 times, with some small modifications, I don’t put cereal, only nuts such as macadamia, cashews, pistachios and almonds.”
A simple, 5 ingredient recipe for salty & sweet homemade nut bars that taste better than store-bought kind bars!
Which nuts are you gonna put in your very own nut bars? I’m thinking macadamia and walnuts. 😉 Thank you for stopping by and sharing in a joyful baking moment with me and your loved ones. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
Delicious Homemade Bars
- 3 Ingredient Kind Bars Recipe – Almond Coconut
- Homemade Dark Chocolate Sea Salt KIND Nut Bars
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- No Bake Chocolate Almond Butter Bars
- 3 Ingredient Healthy Vegan Rice Crispy Treats
- Healthy Peanut Butter Cup Oat Bars
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.