5 Ingredient Homemade KIND Nut Bars (V, GF, DF): a easy, one bowl recipe for irresistibly salty and sweet homemade KIND bars. Protein-Packed, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar Free.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add almonds, peanuts, cereal and salt to a large bowl. Stir until well mixed. Pour maple syrup over this mixture. Fold until well incorporated.
- Pour this mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using a rubber spatula, smooth into a tightly packed, even layer. Bake for 30-40 minutes (mine took 35 mins). Bars must bake thoroughly, or they won’t hold together when cooled.
- Allow to cool for 1 hour, or until completely cooled. Use a heatproof spatula to gently lift and loosen bars from parchment. Slice into 12 bars (6 rows by 2 columns). Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up 1-3 weeks. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
- Nutrition Info: is an estimate based on 12 total bars.
- Category: Healthy Snacks
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 106
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 51mg
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Protein: 4g