Best Vegan Gluten Free Moist Chocolate Muffins (V, GF): this easy moist gluten free double chocolate muffins recipe is incredible! It’s the best vegan chocolate muffins recipe—egg free, healthy ingredients! Dairy-Free.
Moist Chocolate Muffins. My foe, my arch enemy!! For so long I’ve despised you!!! Okay, that’s enough dramatics for today.
But honestly, that itty bitty bit of sumthin’ sumthin’ missing from my old favorite chocolate muffin recipe, Easy Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Muffins, was one thing: perfect moist-ness.
The thing is, THE best chocolate muffins recipe needs several things: the perfect level of moistness (not so moist that it seems under-baked, but moist enough to brashly shirk that line), rich & dark chocolate flavor that’s bolder than a cup of bold coffee, and a gorgeous, high domed top (round and proud of it!), with just the right amount of vegan chocolate chips (packed, but not overpowering the cake).
Guess what? I had all of those things except moist in the bag. So I worked with my dark chocolate muffins recipe, my vegan chocolate cake + vegan chocolate cupcakes recipe, and took everything I learned from my Muffin Odyssey last year and made it happen.
Did someone say Best Vegan Gluten Free Moist Chocolate Muffins ever? I’m over here!! (I’m feeling way too sassy today!!) Welcome to my favorite super moist, super rich and incredibly easy double chocolate chip muffins. I know you’ll love them.
Without further ado, let’s go over your common questions & bake this!
How to Make Vegan Gluten Free Moist Chocolate Muffins
This vegan moist chocolate muffins recipe is pretty simple! Sift together all of the dry ingredients. Whisk together all the wet ingredients. Then, whisk together the wet and dry ingredients. Pour into muffin pan and bake! Allow to cool, then enjoy your favorite gluten free chocolate muffins. It’s easy, no-fuss and truly worth the medium amount of effort. 😉
Substitution Notes for this Easy Moist Chocolate Muffins Recipe
- GF oat flour – sub with gluten free all purpose flour, or make your own homemade oat flour with GF oats at home!
- Coconut oil – sub with melted vegan butter or flavorless oil
- Coconut sugar – sub with organic brown sugar or organic cane sugar
- Maple syrup – sub with liquid sweetener, such as brown rice syrup or honey
- Note: as always, I recommend following my recipe as closely as possible. The more subs you make, the less likely the results will be ideal. Good luck! 🙂
How to Store Gluten Free Double Chocolate Muffins Recipe
After allowing your vegan gluten free moist chocolate muffins to cool completely, store in a container at room temperature, out of direct sunlight or heat, for up to 1 week. Note: after moist chocolate muffins completely cool, they’re firmer, drier and ready to store. To enjoy as if they’re fresh-baked (like an hour ago!): heat in 10-second increments until just warm. SO good! They’ll become soft and moist again. 🙂 To freeze these gluten free chocolate muffins, see notes below.
Can I Freeze This Vegan Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
Yes, you can freeze these vegan double chocolate muffins! After allowing the chocolate muffins to cool completely, place in a freezer-friendly container or bag. Store for one to two months in the freezer. To eat: allow muffins to thaw for about 30 minutes, or heat in the microwave in 10-second increments until just warm.
Are you ready to get your BEST moist chocolate muffins on? Let’s do this!! You grab the muffin liners, I’ll grab the rest! It truly makes my day to share these satisfying recipes with you and your loved ones. I can’t wait to hear what y’all think! ‘Til then…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
. Click below to Pin .
More Easy Vegan Gluten Free Chocolate Recipes (Egg Free, Dairy-Free)
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Muffins
- Gluten Free Vegan Brownies – dairy-free, egg-free
- Moist Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins .+ super moist = .
- Soft Baked Chocolate Donuts Recipe
- Best Moist Banana Chocolate Chip Bread ❤️Moist Banana Bread Lover’s delight!
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
Tools to Make This Best Moist Chocolate Muffins Recipe
Click the links below to check out my favorite tools & ingredients used to make this recipe.
- Vegan Chocolate Chips – allergy-friendly vegan chocolate chips!
- Flour Sifter – the best flour sifter ever. I’ve tried many, but this one is excellent, easy to clean and super durable.
- Ice Cream Scoop – an absolute baker’s essential–great for ice cream, but also great for muffin making. Wonderful for uniform scooping and greater control over muffin batter distribution.
- Parchment Muffin Cup Liners – my go-to muffin liners!
- Homemade Oat Flour – my favorite easy recipe! All you need is GF rolled oats.
- Gluten-Free Oat Flour – sometimes it’s easier just to buy it! 😉
- Coconut Oil – a great flavor and quantity to have on hand
- Coconut Sugar – my go-to coconut sugar! An absolute healthy vegan gluten free baking essential
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.