Creamy and rich chocolate flavor with a raspberry twist for the best sweet ‘n strong chocolate raspberry martini to kick off your special occasion.
For rimming the glass
- chocolate syrup
Chocolate Raspberry Martini
- 1 oz raspberry vodka
- 1.5 oz dark crème de cacao or chocolate liqueur
- 1 oz cream or half and half
- .5 oz Tia Maria or coffee liqueur
For rimming the Glass:
- Pour chocolate syrup onto a small, flat plate that’s large enough to hold the entire rim of your martini glass.
- Holding the martini glass by the stem, turn the glass upside down and gently dip the rim into the chocolate syrup. Twist the rim of the glass through the chocolate syrup, evenly coating it. Set aside while you make the chocolate raspberry martini.
To Make the Chocolate Raspberry Martini:
- Add raspberry vodka, crème de cacao, cream, and coffee liqueur into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake until very well mixed and chilled.
- Strain into martini glass.
- Top with raspberry skewer. Sip and Enjoy!
Stainless Steel Cocktail Shaker SetBuy Now →
For a large martini glass such as this one, be sure to double the recipe. 😉 It’s true, I make a quadruple batch for me and Erik! 😉
Looking for a dessert pair for this martini? Try my Vegan Gluten Free Chocolate Cake!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Drinks, Cocktails
- Method: Shake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate raspberry martini