Cozy cinnamon, creamy oats, and superfood chia seeds combine for the easiest make-ahead cinnamon overnight oats!
Cozy, Warm Cinnamon, and Creamy, Cool Overnight Oats for a Bright Morning
You know what I’ve really been getting into lately? Fruit-packed oatmeal breakfasts. There’s something so simple, and yet, so delightful about loads of fresh fruits sitting atop a satisfying, oat-filled breakfast. Last week, Erik and I had blueberries, raspberries, dragonfruit, mulberries (yum!!), and mangoes atop all the oatmeal bowls. This week, we’re gonna top all of our cinnamon overnight oats with all the fruits! Let’s make overnight oats!
All the Ingredients You Need to Make Cinnamon Overnight Oats
This cinnamon overnight oats recipe is made with just a few simple, healthy ingredients that you can feel good about. Once you’ve got the base of these overnight oats down, you can feel free to explore a bit and change up the recipe. For example, you can swap the cream component (coconut cream or yogurt) with a flavored yogurt, or use your favorite kind of milk. I sometimes like to use oat milk because it’s so rich and creamy!
The ingredients you need are:
- Rolled Oats
- Chia seeds
- Ground cinnamon
- Coconut Cream or Yogurt
- Maple Syrup
How to Make Cinnamon Overnight Oats
- Set out your favorite resealable jars to store overnight oats!
- Add oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, milk, coconut cream, vanilla, and maple syrup to a mixing bowl. Whisk everything together until no clumps remain.
- Pour into the jars of your choosing.
- Seal jars and store for at least 3 hours in the refrigerator, or overnight.
- Unseal, top with your favorite toppings, and enjoy cinnamon overnight oats!
Storing Your Overnight Oats
One of the best aspects of making overnight oats is that it can be stored for up to 5 days. Store your cinnamon overnight oats in a tightly sealed jar in the refrigerator for 3 to 5 days. Your overnight oats will keep on the longer end of things if you use store-bought milk that’s just been opened, and coconut cream or yogurt that’s also just been opened with an expiration date that’s at least a few weeks away.
Cinnamon Recipes To Warm Your Soul
- Vegan Cinnamon Raisin Quick Bread Recipe (Gluten Free)
- Vegan Cinnamon Cookies
- Cinnamon Grain Free Granola
- Vegan Cinnamon Quick Bread
- Easy Vegan Cinnamon Pecan Cookies
Tools You Need
Hello, Friend 👋
It’s always such a pleasure to see you here. 🙂 Feel free to comment below and let me know how you’re doing, what’s new in life, and how you liked today’s recipe. It always makes my day to hear from you. ‘Til our next sweet adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
🌅 📸 🌅Print
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
More Oat-Filled Recipes To Fill You Up
- Zucchini Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Overnight Oats
- 40 Easy Oat Flour Recipes
- Oat Flour Blueberry Muffins
- Chocolate Overnight Oats
- Vegan Overnight Oats: 7 Recipes!
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.