Cozy up with thick slices of tender vegan cinnamon quick bread, bursting with cinnamon flavor and mouthwatering cinnamon sugar topping.
A Cozy Vegan Cinnamon Quick Bread
Can you believe one of my mom’s least favorite ingredients is cinnamon? That is, until I convinced her to try a slice of today’s vegan cinnamon quick bread, and she exclaimed it was the best thing ever. Okay, fine, she still claims that she despises cinnamon, while also, simultaneously loving this
cinnamon bread. Moms, they’re complicated. Ya know? 😉
Vegan Cinnamon Bread Ingredients
You can feel really good about the ingredients in this vegan cinnamon bread because they’re whole and simple. Don’t worry, we’re still gonna add in that cinnamon sugar topping—because what’s life without a little wonderful sweetness? You’re sure to love this vegan sweet loaf for all the right reasons.
- Oat flour and almond flour – two of my favorite ingredients in vegan baking. So simple, and made with just 1 ingredient each: oats for the oat flour and almonds for the almond flour. The perfect combo for the perfect satisfying texture in your vegan cinnamon quick bread
- Ground cinnamon – the star of the show! We’re going to be adding cinnamon in two different components of this vegan cinnamon loaf: in the batter and on top, in the form of a light cinnamon sugar topping. The sweetness kinda reminds me of these yummy skillet roasted cinnamon maple pecans.
- Water and milk
- Coconut oil – you can also use melted vegan butter, if that’s what you have on hand.
- Coconut sugar and maple syrup – two different kinds of sweetness, each adding their own delicious tint of flavor for the most enjoyable cinnamon goodness.
- Baking soda, baking powder, vanilla and salt
How to Make Vegan Cinnamon Quick Bread
Make sure to head straight to the oven, empty out anything you’re storing in there (we all do it), and preheat the oven to 350°F. Then, grab an 8-inch loaf pan and line it with parchment paper or greased foil. Set this aside for later.
Make the Cinnamon Sugar Topping
Add ground cinnamon and organic sugar to a small bowl. Whisk the two ingredients together to create your cinnamon sugar topping.
Sift the Dry Ingredients
Sift the oat flour, almond flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a large mixing bowl.
Prepare the Wet Ingredients
First, warm up your water and milk mixture—this is to prevent that finicky coconut oil from becoming solid when these two components touch. Now, add in the melted coconut oil, coconut sugar, maple syrup and vanilla. Whisk together until well mixed.
Pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture in the large mixing bowl. Whisk to combine, creating your vegan cinnamon loaf batter.
Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Grab the cinnamon sugar you prepared earlier and sprinkle it beautifully over your batter.
Bake, Cool, Slice and Enjoy
Bake for about 50 minutes, then cool, slice and enjoy the best vegan cinnamon bread ever!
Perfect Crumb, Big Cinnamon Flavor in Your New Favorite Vegan Cinnamon Loaf
Perfect vegan cinnamon quick bread, you say? Like, how perfect? Allow me to answer that for you. 🙂
This vegan cinnamon bread has deliciously cozy cinnamon flavor throughout a soft and moist loaf, topped with a light cinnamon sugar crust. We’ve got the best of both worlds here: a deliciously whole ingredient vegan sweet loaf, with just the right amount of cinnamon sugar wonderment atop for the perfect treat to enjoy with a cuppa (kinda like with these cinnamon oatmeal cookies or these vegan cinnamon cookies).
Boundless & Bountiful Bread Recipes
- Super Moist Vegan Oatmeal Banana Bread
- Vegan Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread
- Banana Bread Bars
- Vegan Gluten Free Banana Bread (GF)
- Moist Vegan Gluten Free Zucchini Bread
- Vegan Cinnamon Raisin Quick Bread Recipe (Gluten Free)
- Best Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Tools You Need
Homemade Bread Goodness, Totally Selfie-Worthy
Who doesn’t take selfies of their homemade bread, anyway? If you’ve ever made homemade bread, you know what I mean. Today’s vegan cinnamon quick bread is absolutely the star, and your belly the stage. Oh boy… this is getting away from me. Heehee. Back to my point, if you make this vegan cinnamon bread, snap a pic, post it to Instagram and tag me at #beamingbaker. I’d love to see your star!
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
🍞 📸 ❤️Print
Wanna help grow the Beaming Baker community? ☀️
You play such an important part in the livelihood of Beaming Baker–and just know that Erik and I truly appreciate it. 🧡 If you want to help grow the BB community, you can do the following:
- 📝 Leave a comment & rating. When you try a recipe, leave a comment and star rating to let us know how you liked the recipe. It truly helps all of our readers discover which recipe works best–and keeps us going in the right direction.
- 📸 Instagram. Made a recipe? Take a photo and share it on Instagram with the tag #beamingbaker and tag us at @beamingbaker. It makes our day to see how the recipe turned out for you!
- 👭 Tell a friend. You know when you love something, you can’t help but tell others about it? If you love any of the recipes on Beaming Baker, tell a friend. 🙂 It truly helps to grow the BB community. ☀️
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.