Coffee Coconut Frappuccino (V +GF): a 3 ingredient recipe for deliciously thick, creamy frappes bursting with coffee and coconut flavor. Vegan, Paleo, Gluten Free, Dairy Free.
- 1 can light coconut milk (13-14 oz.)
- ½ cup cold coffee
- 2 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- Toasted coconut, coconut whip, chocolate syrup
- At least 2-3 hours or the night before, place coconut milk in the refrigerator to chill. Pour coffee into an ice cube tray and place in the freezer.
- Later, add bananas into a blender. Blend until the bananas become crumbly. Add coconut milk. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Add coffee ice cubes. Blend until well incorporated and smooth, again scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Pour into two cups. Top with coconut whip or any of your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
- Category: Frozen Drinks, Vegan, Gluten Free, Paleo, Dairy Free