Easy Vegan Lemon Loaf: this dairy free lemon loaf is moist & fluffy, bursting with bright lemon flavor. Easy to make, Plant-Based ingredients, Gluten Free.
Happy 1st Day of Spring!!! Okay, it’s actually the day before the first day of Spring, but who’s counting? And let’s be honest, I had to reference my calendar like three times just to verify this date.
When you think of Spring, what comes to mind? Cute little bunnies with polka dot bows on? Or endless fields of beautiful, colorful flowers? Or All the Spring Desserts? Make that All the Spring Vegan Desserts?
When I think of Spring, I think of all of those things. And mostly the spring vegan desserts bit. 😉 Let’s be real here, folks. One thing that my sister Monica and Erik get super duper excited about? All the Lemon Desserts!
So guess what I’m sharing today? (Like you didn’t already start vigorously drooling and clicking the second you saw Easy Vegan Lemon Loaf?)
Easy Vegan Lemon Loaf (Dairy-Free)
Yep, you guessed it, the best healthy Easy Vegan Lemon Loaf!! Let’s just totally act like I didn’t already say this title yet. It’s so easy to make, super delicious and made with the healthy, vegan ingredients you’ve come to love and expect on Beaming Baker. 🙂
Moist ‘n Fluffy Easy Vegan Lemon Loaf
How’d I describe this Dairy-Free Easy Vegan Lemon Loaf? It’s deliciously moist and fluffy, with just the right amount of satisfyingly dense loaf texture. It’s neither too heavy nor too light. This healthy lemon bread recipe is bursting with fresh, bright lemon flavor and lightly sweet. It’s the perfect accompaniment to your afternoon cup of tea or coffee.
How to Store this Easy Vegan Lemon Loaf
After cooling and slicing your easy vegan lemon loaf, store the loaf in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week. If freezing, store in a freezer-friendly, airtight container for 1-2 months. Allow healthy lemon bread to thaw at room temperature for about 30 minutes before enjoying.
Best Tools for Your Dairy Free Lemon Loaf
- Finely Ground, Blanched Almond Flour: different from almond meal, almond flour is finely ground and made from blanched almonds. Blanched almonds are almonds that have their brown skin removed. The brown skin creates a meal-y, heavier texture. As such, I like blanched almond flour for lighter, fluffier texture in my fluffier, lighter vegan quick breads.
- 8-inch Loaf Pan – a sturdy, awesome pan that you can bake all the loaves in and, yet, it still looks new!
- Citrus Zester – a super highly-rated citrus zester that’s got Erik’s approval. 😉 He’s been helping me zest everything from lemons to limes and even grapefruit for all the citrus recipes under the sun. He loves it!
- Citrus Squeezer – or shall we call this a citrus juicer? 😉 This handy lil’ guy is instrumental in quickly squeezing the juice out of your lemons. Makes it so much easier and quicker!
- Flour Sifter – my favorite sifter. I have 3 of these sifters on hand for all of my sifter-requiring recipe testing, from Easy Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Muffins to chocolate cake.
Wishing you a beautiful 1st day of Spring ahead. Here’s to fresh beginnings and even fresher baked goods! It’s such a delight to share in these kitchen recipes with you and your loved ones. Can’t wait to hear what you think! ‘Til the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
. Click below to Pin .
More Recipes like this Easy Vegan Lemon Loaf (Dairy-Free)
- Healthy Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins Recipe (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free)
- Lemon Coconut Macaroons Recipe (Vegan, Paleo, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free)
- Vegan Soft Baked Lemon Donuts with Lemon Glaze! (Gluten Free)
- Healthy Lemon Raspberry Muffins Recipe – Easy Gluten Free Vegan Muffins!
- Easy Vegan Lemon Almond Poppy Seed Bread Recipe (Gluten-Free, Healthy)
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.