Gluten Free No Bake Brownie Energy Bites (V, GF): a one bowl recipe for fudgy, rich, 7-ingredient no bake bites that taste just like decadent brownies. Vegan, Protein-Packed, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free.
- ½ cup gluten free oat flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips (mini and regular)
- ¾ cup natural, unsalted creamy almond butter (mine is very liquidy)
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips (mini and regular)
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients: oat flour, cocoa powder, flaxseed and chocolate chips.
- Add almond butter, maple syrup and vanilla. Using a sturdy spatula, stir and fold together until well incorporated.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop and drop a ball into your hands. Here are the 2-tablespoon cookie scoop and 1-tablespoon cookie scoop I use. Roll and press into bites. Optionally, press chocolate chips into bites. Enjoy!
Here’s the paleo version of this recipe. 🙂
– Adapted from my No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Bites (Vegan, Gluten Free) and my No Bake Cherry Chocolate Chip Chia Energy Bites (V, GF, DF).
– Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
– Freezing instructions: Store in the freezer in an airtight, freezer-friendly container for up to 1-2 months. Before enjoying, thaw at room temperature for 10-15 minutes, or heat in the microwave in 10-second increments until warm.
– For melty, warm brownie bites: heat room temperature bites in the microwave in 10-second increments until warm. So delicious—like fresh brownies!
– Nutrition Info: is an estimate based on 27 total bites.
– More no bake dessert bites: cookie dough, double chocolate cherry, almond joy, pecan pie (paleo).
- Category: Brownies, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Protein-Packed
- Serving Size: 1 bite
- Calories: 88
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 1mg
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Protein: 3g