No Bake Gluten Free Almond Joy Energy Bites (V, GF, DF): a one bowl recipe for protein-packed energy bites bursting with Almond Joy flavors, made with simple ingredients. Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Whole Grain.
Guess what? New energy bite recipe today! Woot woot! Yes, I still insist on using “woot woot.” That is, until someone, anyone can give me a better substitute. Alright fine, what about yay!!! Or… gadzooks!!!
Wait a minute, what the fajitas does gadzooks mean anyway? Does it mean something just went awry? What if I just discovered the secret to alchemy or something. You know, no biggie. And that was literally the first thing I said: “gadzooks!” So instead of celebrating my totally awesome ability to now make gold from anything or whatever, I shall be known as the Gadzooks Gal.
Alright, we’re nixing gadzooks. Like, right now. See! I need some stylish, hyper cool synonym for “woot woot” that won’t somehow taint my future would-be legacy of being able to manufacture gold. Never mind that I could probably totally give people enough gold to make gadzooks cool again.
Maybe then it’d be known as “goldzooks!” Say it, and you get a gold bar. Okay now I totally have Oprah in my head saying, “You get a gold bar! And you get a gold bar! And you get a gold bar!!”
And now you have legit, solid gold proof that these No Bake Gluten Free Almond Joy ENERGY bites work. I mean, did you just read all of that? Maybe these should be called too-much energy bites. Or, go on a hike like right now bites, before you go all rambly and miss out on your chance to be known as the inventor of something awesome, and not for your terminology. Ahem.
Excuse me while I jump on a trampoline for exactly 7 hours and return to writing this post…
All better! Nice and chillaxed now… Alright, fine, I didn’t just go do that. But I so wish I had a trampoline! Have you ever seen that scene in Fried Green Tomatoes where one of the main characters is jumping on this mini, one person-only, individual trampoline? So cute, so handy! And it would be great justification for eating more of these No Bake Gluten Free Almond Joy Energy Bites! Also, even more justification for eating a nice, big batch of these! 😉
See, and you thought I lost track of what we were talking about. Pshaw! Of course I didn’t. 😉 And now hopefully you’re reading this and thinking about how wonderfully effective these no bake bites are at stimulating the energy levels.
Not, ya know, actually horrified by how energetic you might become… and thus totally requiring of a super cute trampoline to jump all of your energy off. .
Anywho, my mom specifically requested an Almond Joy-ified version of my no bake bites. So here ya go, Mommy. 🙂 I hope she and you all just love these. Now before I go bouncing off the walls (on my super cute trampoline), let me tell you all about these…
My No Bake Gluten Free Almond Joy Energy Bites are:
- ridiculously easy to make
- deliciously protein-packed
- delightfully tasty like Almond Joy
- vegan, gluten free, dairy free
- bursting with healthy, whole grain awesomeness
- packed with amazing amounts of coconut, almonds and chocolate
- plant-based and allergy-friendly
- totally worth saying gadzooks and being known as the Gadzooks Gal for life
- perfect for a workout snack, or an afternoon energy booster
- something Oprah might just enjoying handing out
So grab 8 simple ingredients, just one bowl, and your biggest appetite! We’re about to make some seriously scrumptious energy bites! I can’t wait to hear what you think of this recipe. It always makes me super happy to hear that it made your snack-prep easier, boosted your energy when you were feeling less-than, or that it kicked all of those junk-food treats to the curb! 🙂 While I wait to hear what you think of this one, tell me:
What energy bite flavor would you like to see next?
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup
- something else with coconut
- Cherry Chocolate Chip
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀︎ Click below to Pin ☀︎
No Bake Gluten Free Almond Joy Energy Bites (V, GF, DF): a one bowl recipe for protein-packed energy bites bursting with Almond Joy flavors, made with simple ingredients. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Protein-Packed.
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut, shreds or flakes
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- ¼ cup assorted vegan chocolate chips (mini and regular)
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, chopped
- ¾ cup natural, unsalted creamy almond butter (mine is very liquidy)*
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut, shreds or flakes
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients: coconut, oats, cocoa powder, flax, chocolate chips and almonds. Add almond butter and maple syrup.
- Using a sturdy spatula, stir and fold until well incorporated.
- Scoop mixture into your hands and roll into bites. While bites are still moist, roll and coat in coconut. Reshape into balls, as needed. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
– Adapted from my No Bake Double Chocolate Coconut Energy Bites.
– *Natural almond butter works best for this recipe; the measurements were calculated based on the very drippy, liquidy nature of natural AB (the kind I use only has 1 ingredient: almonds).
– Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
– More No Bake recipes (all V, GF, DF): no bake almond butter cookie dough granola bars, no bake peanut butter coconut chocolate chip bites, no bake chocolate chip cookie dough bites.
- Category: No Bake, Snacks, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please re-write the entire recipe using your own words and include a link to this post for the recipe.
If you love these No Bake Gluten Free Almond Joy Energy Bites, then you’ll enjoy these gluten free vegan recipes…
☀︎ No Bake Energy & Coconut Recipes
Homemade Almond Joy Cups (Paleo, Vegan, 5 Ingredient, Gluten-Free)
No Bake Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Bites (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free)
3-Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Gluten Free Granola Bars (Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free)
No Bake Chocolate Chip Trail Mix Bites (V, GF, DF, Refined-Sugar Free)
☀︎ More Healthy Snack recipes
3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies (V, GF, DF)
No Bake Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars (V, GF, DF)
Easy Gluten Free Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies (V, GF, DF)
Dark Chocolate Almond Coconut Trail Mix Cookies (V, GF, DF, Flourless)