Healthy Berry Granola Bars: this healthy granola bars recipe is bursting with sweet berry flavor: blueberries, strawberries, & cranberries. The best granola bars—fiber-rich, healthy, made with whole ingredients, vegan + gluten free.
- 1 cup nuts, chopped (I used pecans, almonds, walnuts)
- ½ cup gluten free rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons dried strawberries, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried blueberries
- ¼ cup golden ground flaxseed
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted, natural creamy almond butter
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside for later. You can also use this Energy Bar Mold to make rectangular granola bars with crispy exteriors.
- Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl: nuts, oats, strawberries, cranberries, blueberries, flaxseed, and salt (if using). Stir until well mixed.
- Add all wet ingredients to a medium bowl: coconut sugar, coconut oil, almond butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until very well mixed.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using the spatula, nudge the mixture until loosely and evenly spread out. Then, use the spatula to press the mixture firmly down into an even, very tightly-packed layer. Optionally, press chopped dried fruit into the bars.
- Bake for 22-27 minutes. Mine took 25 minutes.
- Place baking pan onto a cooling rack to cool for about 30 minutes, or until completely firm. After, lift bars and parchment paper onto the cooling rack to finish cooling for 1-2 hours. Slice and enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Healthy Granola Bars You’d Love
Where to Buy Ingredients: Nuts: Almonds, Pecans, Walnuts | Gluten Free Rolled Oats | Dried Strawberries + Dried Blueberries + Dried Cranberries | Coconut Sugar | Coconut Oil | Natural, Creamy Almond Butter
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container for 1-2 months at room temperature.
To Freeze: Store in a freezer-friendly container for 1-3 months.
- Category: Snacks, Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American