Grain Free Granola: this paleo granola recipe yields chunky granola clusters! The best grain free granola recipe—grainless, delicious, no grain granola.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside for later.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Using a rubber spatula, fold until clusters form and mixture is well mixed.
- Pour onto the prepared baking sheet. Using the rubber spatula, gently nudge granola into an even layer, making sure to keep clusters intact. Create empty pockets at regular intervals to let air through to crisp up the granola.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Using a heatproof spatula, gently flip granola, making sure to keep clusters intact. Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, until edges are a deep golden brown and granola is just slightly soft. Mine took a total of 20 minutes. Granola will crisp up while cooling.
- Place baking sheet on a cooling rack. Allow to cool for about 30 minutes, or until completely cooled. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
More Delicious Granola Recipes
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Category: Breakfast, Snacks
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: grain free granola, paleo granola recipe