Homemade Chunky Paleo Granola with Clusters (V, GF): a warm, cozy recipe for grain-free homemade granola packed with crunchy nuts and satisfyingly sweet clusters. Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
- ½ cup almonds, roughly chopped
- ½ cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- ½ cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup finely ground, blanched almond flour*
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside for later.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Using a rubber spatula, fold until clusters form and mixture is well mixed.
- Pour onto the prepared baking sheet. Using the rubber spatula, gently nudge granola into an even layer, making sure to keep clusters intact. Create empty pockets at regular intervals to let air through to crisp up the granola.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Using a heatproof spatula, gently flip granola, making sure to keep clusters intact. Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, until edges are a deep golden brown and granola is just slightly soft. Mine took a total of 20 minutes. Granola will crisp up while cooling.
- Place baking sheet on a cooling rack. Allow to cool for about 30 minutes, or until completely cooled. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
– Adapted from my Oil-Free Paleo Cinnamon Nut Granola and my Paleo Apple Pecan Coconut Crisp.
– *You may substitute this with unblanched almond meal.
– Here’s the unsweetened coconut flakes that I use in this recipe.
– Storage notes: Store in an airtight container for 1-2 months at room temperature.
– More Easy Paleo Snack recipes: 5 Ingredient Dark Chocolate Almond & Coconut Homemade KIND Bars, No Bake Paleo Brownie Bites, Paleo Almond Joy Ice Cream.
- Category: Granola, Snacks, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Paleo, Dairy-Free