Keto Chia Pudding: this delicious & creamy keto chia pudding recipe needs only 4 ingredients! Just 4 net carbs per serving. Low Carb.
Keto Chia Pudding
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk (about 13.66oz)
- 1–3 tablespoons keto maple syrup*
- 3–9 drops liquid monkfruit**
- ¼ cup + 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- Fresh cut fruit
- Coconut whip
- Keto mini chocolate chips
- Set aside 3 mini jars. Scoop entire can of coconut milk into a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 10-second increments in the microwave until fully melted. Whisk until thoroughly mixed. For Stovetop Instructions, see Notes.
- Add keto maple syrup and monkfruit drops, whisking until thoroughly mixed. Add more to taste, if needed.
- Add chia seeds and whisk until well incorporated. Allow to set for 5 minutes.
- Whisk a few more times to stir through clumps and evenly distribute chia seeds. Pour mixture into mini jars, filling each jar almost to the top. These are the resealable mini jars that I use.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours (or overnight if desired) to allow chia pudding to thicken. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Keto Recipes You’ll Love
*I used 2 tablespoons keto maple syrup. Use less if you like it less sweet, more if you like it sweeter.
**I used 7 drops of this liquid monkfruit sweetener. Adjust depending on how sweet you like it.
Stovetop Instructions: Set a medium saucepan over low heat and transfer the entire can of full-fat coconut milk into the pan. Heat and stir just until melted and completely smooth. Transfer to a heatproof bowl.
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container, such as these mini jars, for up to 5-7 days.
Nutrition Information is an estimate based on the ingredients listed in Where to Buy Ingredients. Also, it’s estimated based on 3 servings per recipe, made with full-fat coconut milk.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Dessert, Snacks
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 mini jar (1/3 recipe)
- Calories: 379
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 40mg
- Fat: 31g
- Saturated Fat: 21g
- Carbohydrates: 6g, Net Carbs: 4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: keto chia pudding recipe