Keto Fudge: this easy keto fudge recipe calls for just 2 simple ingredients and only 5 mins of prep. Creamy, chocolate-y fudge that’s low carb!
How’s everything going with your new year’s resolutions? Have you focused on things like organization and cleaning house, or have you focused on things like cleaning up the diet and perhaps going low carb + keto?
Here at my house, we’re focusing on all of it—kind of like we do during the year, but with more or less vigor. More on the days we feel like it; less on the days we don’t. Lol. Isn’t that how it always goes? 😉
I know things get super self-improvement-y this time of year, but do you ever feel like you’re just trying to stay afloat all year long? Like, how and where did this intense month/period of self-improvement come from? How long will it have to last?
Anyway, I guess I’m just feeling a bit odd considering the healthy month of January sits so, so closely to one of the most chocolatey periods of the year: Valentine’s Day!!! Like, how do we reconcile those two? In one word—okay, fine, in 4 words—with this…
Easy Keto Fudge Recipe!!
If you’re feeling the same confusion/cognitive dissonance/straight up chocolate-hanger-pangs as I am, then I’ve got you covered. Low carb & keto style. This keto fudge recipe is based on my 2 Ingredient 5 Minute Homemade Fudge Recipe from back in February of 2018!! Can you believe it’s already 2 years old?
Welcome to my favorite easy keto fudge recipe! It takes literally 5 minutes to prepare, then the rest is just wait time while it firms up. That’s it!
And the best part? This keto chocolate fudge recipe is made with just 2 ingredients. Yep, just 2 ingredients. *Mic drop*
How to Make Keto Fudge
Line an 8-inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
Melt keto chocolate chips and almond butter together until smooth and melty. I’ve included stovetop and microwave instructions in the recipe for your convenience. 😉
Pour the melty keto fudge mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Smooth into an even layer. Maybe even get sassy and make a few swirls on top.
Chill the melted keto fudge mixture until firm. Slice and enjoy the easiest keto fudge recipe ever!
Only 2 Ingredients for Keto Chocolate Fudge
What two simple ingredients go into this keto fudge recipe? Let me tell you…
That’s really it. And yes, this easy keto fudge recipe is also low carb, seriously low in sugar, and it’s vegan + dairy-free!
Smooth, creamy keto fudge like you wouldn’t believe. Prepared in just minutes. Just 3 net carbs per serving.
Can I Freeze my Keto Fudge?
Yes! You can freeze this keto fudge for 1-2 months in the freezer. Just make sure to store your fudge in an airtight, freezer-friendly container. 🙂
You can also store your keto fudge at room temperature after the first day. This fudge takes one day in the fridge to really firm up, after that, you’re all clear! Just make sure to keep it away from direct sunlight and heat sources (‘cuz chocolate melts, folks!)
Just 2 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep for decadent, chocolate-y low carb keto fudge!
Best Tools for this Keto Fudge Recipe
- Keto Chocolate Chips: The true stars of this keto fudge recipe are these keto chocolate chips. They’re sugar-free, low carb and taste simply fantastic.
- Glass Mixing Bowls: I love that these bowls are microwave safe, so you can heat up and stir up your keto fudge ingredients in them without having to get an extra bowl dirty. Bonus: they’re dishwasher safe, too! .
- Unbleached Parchment Paper: Great for lining the bottom of your pan so you can easily lift the chilled fudge out. Super easy to clean up, and it won’t tear and stick to the keto fudge like foil would.
- 8-inch Loaf Pan: Speaking of pans, here’s the loaf pan I use to make this keto fudge. I’ve been using these for years, both for baking and non-baking recipes, with no signs of wear and tear!
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Keto Chocolate Chips | Natural Creamy Almond Butter
When I said “easy” keto fudge recipe, I totally meant it, right? 🙂 I hope you’re super excited about this keto chocolate fudge recipe, ‘cuz I know you’ll just love it! As always, I’m so grateful that you’re here, sharing in these kitchen adventures with me. I can’t wait to hear what you and your loved ones think! ‘Til the next adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀️ Click below to Pin ☀️
More Keto Fudge Recipes & Keto Treats!
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Keto Energy Balls Recipe (Low Carb, Vegan)
- Low Carb Peppermint Chocolate Fudge (Keto, Vegan)
- Chocolate Almond Butter Keto Fat Bombs Recipe (Easy, Low Carb, Vegan)
- 3 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs (Low Carb, Vegan)
- 3 Ingredient Almond Butter Keto Fat Bomb Recipe
2 Ingredient Easy Keto Fudge Recipe: this 5 minute keto chocolate fudge recipe yields thick squares of rich & chocolatey fudge that’s Low Carb & ketogenic!
- Line an 8-inch loaf pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate & almond butter together using the double boiler method or the following: add chocolate and almond butter to a microwave safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until chocolate is fully softened and mostly melted. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Using a rubber spatula, smooth into an even layer.
- Chill in the freezer for 40-70 minutes, or until firm. Slice and enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my 2 Ingredient 5 Minute Fudge.
More Fudge & Keto Recipes:
Here are the low-carb chocolate chips that I use in this recipe.
Storage Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator the 1st day. From the 2nd day and forward, you can store the fudge at room temperature. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources.
Freezing Instructions: Store in a freezer-friendly container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Allow to thaw for 10 minutes before enjoying, or, enjoy immediately if you like it firm.
Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 18 servings per recipe.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 square
- Calories: 113
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 8g (Net Carbs: 3g)
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.