Only 2 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep for decadent, creamy keto fudge made with cashew butter! Low Carb.
We just learned how to make cashew butter, so of course I’m gonna share a sweet keto treat to use your fresh homemade cashew butter in! Any guesses as to what it is? (Let’s just pretend you totally didn’t read the title of this post. Lol.)
How should we use our fresh cashew butter today?
Today, we’re gonna go for Option C, and we’re gonna keep it low carb, low sugar, and keto-friendly! Are you ready for the easiest and tastiest keto fudge you’ve ever had?
Let’s make this!
How to Make Keto Cashew Fudge
Line an 8-inch loaf pan with parchment paper or wax paper.
Melt together your keto chocolate chips and cashew butter. Make sure to stir it all together until it’s well mixed and smooth. You can use the double boiler method for this or a microwave.
Pour your keto fudge mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Smooth it all out into an even layer.
Chill & Enjoy
Chill your keto fudge until firm. Then, slice the fudge into squares and enjoy the best keto cashew fudge ever!
Easy Keto Fudge: the 2 ingredients you need
Ingredient 1- Cashew Butter
Ingredient 2 – Keto Chocolate Chips
Where Do I Find Cashew Butter?
Many readers often ask me where to find cashew butter. Sometimes it can be hard to find, so I’ve listed where I get mine below:
Store-bought: find it here
Homemade: find the recipe here –> How to Make Homemade Cashew Butter
Only 5 minutes of prep and 2 simple ingredients for quick ‘n easy keto fudge.
So are we using our cashew butter well or what? 🙂 I’ll grab the homemade cashew butter, you grab the keto chocolate chips? I can’t wait to hear what you think of my keto fudge recipe. Thankful & joyful that you’re here. ‘Til the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
More Delicious Keto Recipes
- 4 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Bars
- 3 Ingredient Keto Nut Clusters (Low Carb)
- 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Balls (Low Carb)
- 3 Ingredient Low Carb Peppermint Chocolate Fudge (Keto, Vegan)
- 2 Ingredient Easy Keto Fudge – 5 min prep
- Keto Chia Pudding Recipe (Low Carb)
- 4 Ways – Keto Fudge Cups
Keto Cashew Fudge: only 2 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep for decadent, creamy fudge made with cashew butter! Low Carb.
- Line an 8-inch loaf pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- Melt the keto chocolate chips & cashew butter together using the double boiler method or the following: add chocolate and cashew butter to a microwave safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until chocolate is fully softened and mostly melted. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Using a rubber spatula, smooth into an even layer.
- Chill in the freezer for 40-70 minutes, or until firm. Slice and enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Where to Buy Ingredients:
- keto-friendly chocolate chips
- unsalted, natural creamy cashew butter or try making your own Homemade Cashew Butter
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator the 1st day. From the 2nd day and forward, you can store the fudge at room temperature. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources.
Freezing Instructions: Store in a freezer-friendly container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Allow to thaw for 10 minutes before enjoying, or, enjoy immediately if you like it firm.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Melt
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 fudge square
- Calories: 106
- Sugar: 0.4g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 11.6g
- Carbohydrates: 7.9g, Net Carbs: 3g
- Fiber: 4.9g
- Protein: 2.6g
- Cholesterol: 0g
Keywords: keto fudge
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.