Keto Fudge Cups – made with just 2 ingredients! Only 5 minutes of prep for rich, creamy chocolate keto fudge. Low Carb.
- Place muffin liners into a 12-cup muffin pan. Set aside for later.
- Melt the keto chocolate & almond butter together using the double boiler method or the following: add chocolate and almond butter to a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until chocolate is fully softened and mostly melted. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared muffin pan, making sure to evenly spread it across 12 cups. Tap the pan on a protected surface several times to smooth out the mixture and release air bubbles.
- Chill in the freezer for 30-60 minutes, or until firm. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
More Keto Recipes
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator the 1st day. From the 2nd day and forward, you can store the fudge at room temperature. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources.
Freezing Instructions: Store in a freezer-friendly container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Allow to thaw for 10 minutes before enjoying, or, enjoy immediately if you like it firm.
Nutrition Info: is an estimate calculated based on 12 cups, using the ingredients listed in the recipe (click the links for exact products). To calculate net carbs: subtract dietary fiber from total carbohydrates.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Melt
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 142
- Sugar: 0.7g
- Sodium: 1.1mg
- Fat: 15.7g
- Carbohydrates: 10.9g, Net Carbs: 3.3g
- Fiber: 7.6g
- Protein: 4.8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: keto fudge