No Bake Cherry Chocolate Chip Chia Energy Bites (V, GF): a one bowl recipe for sweetly tart cherry chocolate chip energy bites packed with whole ingredient, energy-boosting yum! Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Protein-Rich.
- ½ cup dried cherries, chopped
- ¼ cup vegan chocolate chips (mini and regular)
- ¾ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut, shreds or flakes
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¾ cup natural, unsalted creamy almond butter (mine is very liquidy)
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon dried cherries, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegan chocolate chips (mini and regular)
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients: cherries, chocolate chips, oats, coconut and chia seeds.
- Add almond butter and maple syrup. Using a sturdy spatula, stir and fold together until well incorporated.
- Scoop 1 to 2 tablespoons of mixture into your hands. Roll and press into bites. Optionally, press cherries and chocolate chips into bites. Enjoy!
– Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks. Bites are soft, but firm the first day.
– Adapted from my No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Bites (Vegan, Gluten Free) and my No Bake Cranberry Coconut Energy Bites (V, GF, DF).
– More No Bake recipes (all V, GF, DF): No Bake Almond Joy Bites, No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies, No Bake Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars.
- Category: No Bake, Snacks, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free