No Bake Gluten Free Almond Joy Energy Bites (V, GF, DF): a one bowl recipe for protein-packed energy bites bursting with Almond Joy flavors, made with simple ingredients. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Protein-Packed.
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut, shreds or flakes
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- ¼ cup assorted vegan chocolate chips (mini and regular)
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, chopped
- ¾ cup natural, unsalted creamy almond butter (mine is very liquidy)*
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut, shreds or flakes
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients: coconut, oats, cocoa powder, flax, chocolate chips and almonds. Add almond butter and maple syrup.
- Using a sturdy spatula, stir and fold until well incorporated.
- Scoop mixture into your hands and roll into bites. While bites are still moist, roll and coat in coconut. Reshape into balls, as needed. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
– Adapted from my No Bake Double Chocolate Coconut Energy Bites.
– *Natural almond butter works best for this recipe; the measurements were calculated based on the very drippy, liquidy nature of natural AB (the kind I use only has 1 ingredient: almonds).
– Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
– More No Bake recipes (all V, GF, DF): no bake almond butter cookie dough granola bars, no bake peanut butter coconut chocolate chip bites, no bake chocolate chip cookie dough bites.
- Category: No Bake, Snacks, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free