Paleo Cookie Dough Bites (V, GF): this decadent paleo edible cookie dough balls recipe is made with almond flour, just 6 healthy ingredients, easy, and gluten-free! It’s the best vegan chocolate chip cookie dough bites recipe ever!
- Add almond flour, coconut flour, maple syrup, oil and vanilla to a medium bowl. Using a spoon, stir until thickened and well-incorporated. If needed, use a rubber spatula to fold together into a cohesive dough. Fold in chocolate chips or chopped paleo chocolate.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Here is the 1-tablespoon cookie scoop and 2-tablespoon cookie scoop that I use. Using your hands, shape into spheres, or keep as is, if you prefer. Optionally, dot with 2 tablespoons chocolate chips.
- Allow to firm up for about 5 minutes. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my 5 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites.
– Store for up to 1 week in an airtight container at room temperature. Bites are soft for up to 1 week!
– Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 24 servings per recipe. .
- Category: No Bake, Dessert, Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Grain-Free
- Serving Size: 1 bite
- Calories: 83
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Protein: 2g