Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites (V, GF, DF): an easy, whole ingredients recipe for protein-packed cookie dough bites bursting with PB and chocolate flavor. Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free.
- ¾ cup gluten free rolled oats
- ¾ cup + 2 tablespoons gluten free oat flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup unsalted, natural peanut butter*
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tablespoons water, whisked together, set for 10 mins)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons mini vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons unsalted peanuts, finely chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients: oats, flour, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the wet ingredients: peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, flax egg and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture. Using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, stir and fold the ingredients together until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Cover the bowl and place into the freezer for 15-20 minutes—this chills the dough and hardens it for easier rolling.
- Remove bowl from freezer. Scoop about 2 tablespoons of cookie dough into your hands and roll into balls. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
– Adapted from my chocolate chip cookie dough bites and my no bake peanut butter coconut bites (both vegan, gluten free and dairy free).
– *Make sure you use peanut butter that only has one ingredient: peanuts. Your PB should be naturally drippy and liquidy to work in this recipe.
– Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
– If storing in the refrigerator, you can keep these for 1-2 weeks. If storing in the freezer, transfer to an airtight, freezer-friendly container for up to 1 month. Allow to thaw at room temperature for about 30 minutes before enjoying.
– More No Bake recipes (all V, GF, DF): cranberry coconut bites, almond butter coconut bites, chewy oatmeal raisin granola bars.
– More whole foods desserts (all V, GF, DF): pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, paleo almond joy, gluten free vegan brownies.
- Category: No Bake, Snacks, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free