Skillet-Roasted Maple Cinnamon Pecans (V, GF, Paleo): a 6-ingredient recipe for warm, cozy skillet-roasted pecans glazed with coconut sugar and cinnamon. Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free.
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 2 cups unsalted pecan halves
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut sugar, maple syrup, cinnamon and salt.
- In a large, nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, add coconut oil and sugar mixture. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Add pecans and increase heat to medium, stirring until pecans are thoroughly coated. Switch to stirring occasionally, allowing pecans to soak in the sugar mixture. Watch the pecans closely, being careful not to burn them. Stir until the sugar mixture is almost completely soaked up and the pecans are sticky like taffy. This will take about 3-5 minutes.
- Pour pecans onto the prepared baking sheet, creating an even layer. Set baking sheet on a cooling rack. Allow to cool for 1 hour, or until completely cool. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
– Adapted from my Maple Sesame Almonds.
– Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 month.
– More pecan recipes (all v, gf, df): double chocolate pecan brownies, pecan pie bites (paleo), no bake chocolate pecan bars (paleo).
– Great gift idea recipes (all v, gf, df): chocolate chip cookie dough truffles, double chocolate chip cookies, paleo almond joy, peanut butter cups.
- Category: Snacks, Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free