Skillet Roasted Maple Cinnamon Pecans: this 5 minute maple pecans recipe is quick & easy! The ultimate maple roasted pecans with cinnamon & coconut sugar. Paleo, Dairy-Free, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut sugar, cinnamon and maple.
- In a large, nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, add coconut oil and the coconut sugar mixture. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Add pecans and increase heat to medium. Stir until pecans are thoroughly coated. Switch to stirring occasionally, allowing pecans to soak in the sugar mixture. Watch the pecans closely. Stir until the sugar mixture is almost completely soaked up and the pecans are sticky like taffy. This will take 3-5 minutes.
- Pour pecans onto the prepared baking sheet, creating an even, spread out layer. Set baking sheet on a cooling rack. Allow to cool for 1 hour. Break apart into desired size. Enjoy!
For Oil-Free roasted pecans, try my 4 Ingredient Oven Roasted Paleo Candied Pecans (Plant-Based).
Delicious Maple & Pecan Recipes
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 12 servings per recipe, made without salt.
- Category: Snacks, Dessert
- Method: Roast
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: about 1/4 cup
- Calories: 156
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 3mg
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: maple pecans, maple cinnamon pecans, maple roasted pecans