Strawberry Protein Shake Recipe: this easy vegan protein shake recipe is smooth, creamy & packed with strawberries! Healthy, High-Protein, Dairy-Free.
Strawberry Protein Shake
- ¾ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk (more below)
- ¾ cup frozen strawberries
- 2 scoops of this vanilla vegan protein powder (adjust as needed if using another brand)
- 1/2 tablespoon MCT oil
- ¼ cup ice cubes or more strawberries (for a stronger strawberry flavor)
- ½ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- Add all ingredients in the order listed: 3/4 cup non-dairy milk, strawberries, vegan protein powder, MCT oil, ice cubes and ½ cup milk. This is the order that I’ve found to be smoothest, without any protein powder getting stuck in a clump anywhere.
- Depending on your daily nutritional requirements/needs, feel free to add maca powder, peanut flour, nut butter or more MCT oil.
- Close blender. Blend until smooth and no chunks remain. Enjoy immediately!
If you don’t know what vegan protein powder to use… here’s my review + guide to vegan protein powders.
More Protein-Packed Snacks:
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Vanilla Vegan Protein Powder | MCT Oil | Maca Powder | Paleo Chocolate Chunks | Peanut Flour
- This is the blender I use to make my smoothies. It’s easy, holds the perfect amount, and can be left to keep blending while you walk away (it runs by itself).
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the ingredients listed in Where to Buy Ingredients. Also, it’s estimated based on 1 serving per recipe, made without optional ingredients.
- Category: Healthy Snacks, Breakfast
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 shake
- Calories: 323
- Sugar: 10g
- Sodium: 483mg
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 27g (Net Carbs: 18g)
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 24g
- Cholesterol: 0mg