Sweet ‘n Salty Nut Clusters Recipe (V, GF): an easy recipe for crunchy nut clusters, lightly glazed and bursting with salty ‘n sweet flavors. Made with healthy ingredients. Protein-Rich, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo, Clean Eating.
- ¾ cup almonds, roughly chopped
- ¾ cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- ¾ cup pecans, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup finely ground, blanched almond flour*
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- sea salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside for later.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Using a rubber spatula, fold until well mixed.
- Drop spoonfuls of mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, creating clusters with enough room in between each cluster to let air through.
- Bake for 16-22 minutes. Mine took 20 minutes. Clusters will crisp up while cooling. Sprinkle sea salt onto clusters.
- Place baking sheet on a cooling rack. Allow to cool for about 30 minutes, or until completely cooled. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
*You may substitute this with unblanched almond meal.
Storing Instructions: Store nut clusters in an airtight container for 1-2 months at room temperature.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: nut clusters, nut cluster recipe