Vegan Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino (Paleo, V, GF, DF): an easy, whole ingredient recipe for minty, thick and chocolatey peppermint mocha frappes! Vegan, Paleo, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free.
- ½ cup cold coffee
- 4 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon pure peppermint extract
- Dairy-free whipped topping, chocolate, or your favorite toppings
- At least 3 hours before, or the night before, pour coffee into an ice cube tray and place in the freezer.
- Day of, add bananas into the blender. Blend until the bananas become crumbly. Add almond milk. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Add coffee ice cubes. Blend until well incorporated and smooth, again scraping down the sides of the blender as needed. Add cocoa powder and peppermint extract. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into two cups. Top with coconut whip, chocolate or any of your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
– Adapted from my Coffee Coconut Frappuccino (Paleo, V, GF, DF).
– More frozen drink recipes (all vegan + gluten free): peanut butter banana ice cream, mango chia seed, strawberry peanut butter, pumpkin pie smoothie.
– More holiday recipes: triple peppermint chocolate cookies, no bake peanut butter chocolate bars, 4 ingredient peppermint crunch bars.
- Category: Frozen Drinks, Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free