Good ‘n Healthy Smoothie Recipes! – We’ve gathered all of our favorite healthy smoothie recipes all in one place: from banana smoothies to strawberry smoothies ‘n more. Check out deliciously good smoothie recipes!
Whether you’re in the mood for a banana-based smoothie or a strawberry-packed one, we’ve got the healthy smoothie recipe you’re looking for. 🙂 Join us today as we gather the best good ‘n healthy smoothie recipes!
Are you ready to blend your way to tasty good smoothie recipe delight? Let’s do this!
How to Make a Smoothie Recipe
There are a number of ways to make a smoothie, but here are the general steps to creating a good ‘n healthy smoothie:
- Add frozen fruits, veggies & milk to a blender
- Add any additional boosts: maca, MCT oil, protein powder
- Blend until smooth
- Serve & enjoy!
Healthy Smoothie Benefits
Are all smoothies healthy? Most definitely not. But never fear, healthy smoothies recipes are here! Some smoothies don’t quite qualify as “healthy” because they have too much added sugar, processed ingredients, or are just plain ol’ milkshakes posing as smoothies. Lol.
Today, we’re making smoothies that have no added sugar, are packed with fruits, veggies and other nutrient-rich ingredients. Depending on the ingredient, you can enjoy possible health benefits such as:
- Strawberries: reduced risk of a number of diseases, reduced inflammation, lower blood sugar levels, better heart health and more. 
- Blueberries: rich in nutrients per 1-cup serving such as fiber (4 grams), vitamin C (24% RDI), vitamin K (36% RDI), and more.  Moreover, blueberries are rich in antioxidants, which can help to decrease risk of cancer and aging. 
- Spinach: spinach is typically referred to as a “superfood” because it’s full of nutrients, low in calories and wonderfully packed full of vitamins and minerals.  As such, spinach can have possible health benefits such as increased eye health, lower blood pressure and cancer prevention. 
- Almond Milk: did you know almond milk is the most popular plant-based milk in the US?  And for good reason! Enriched almond milk can be a good source of vitamin D, vitamin E, calcium and more.  My favorite aspect? The unsweetened kind is so low in sugar and still plenty delicious!
- Bananas: one of my favorite healthy smoothie ingredients ever. Bananas are fiber-rich, vitamin B6-rich, and simply delicious. 
Healthy Smoothie Recipes
- Mango Smoothie – from Beaming Baker
- Blueberry Spinach Smoothie – from Beaming Baker
- Pineapple Berry Smoothie – from Beaming Baker
- Coconut Chocolate Keto Smoothie – from Beaming Baker
- Kale Smoothie – from Well Plated
- Blueberry Smoothie – from Beaming Baker
- Keto Berry Coconut Smoothie – from Beaming Baker
- Healthy Breakfast Smoothie – from CookingLight
- Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate Smoothie – from Beaming Baker
- Avocado Lime Smoothie – from Sweet & Savory Meals
- Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino – from Beaming Baker
How to Make a Banana Smoothie Recipe
Learn how to make a banana smoothie below! Simply click on a photo or link to take you straight to the instructions.
- Banana Protein Smoothie – 4 ingredients! – from Beaming Baker
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie – from Beaming Baker
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie – from Beaming Baker
- Easy Berry Smoothie Recipe – from Beaming Baker
- Paleo Blueberry Banana Chia Smoothie – from Beaming Baker
- Banana Smoothie – from Fit Foodie Finds
- Chia Seed Smoothies – 3 Ways! – from Beaming Baker
- Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream Smoothie – from Beaming Baker
- Blueberry Coconut Smoothie Bowl – from Beaming Baker
- Banana Smoothie – from Kristine’s Kitchen
- Chocolate Banana Vegan Protein Smoothie – from Beaming Baker
- Mango Kiwi Chia Seed Smoothie Bowl – from Beaming Baker
- Easy Pineapple Banana Smoothie – from Beaming Baker
How to Make a Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
Find out the best way to make a healthy strawberry smoothie here! All you need to do is click the links below for exact instructions and helpful tips for each recipe.
- 3 Ingredient Strawberry Banana Smoothie – from Beaming Baker
- Strawberry Vegan Protein Smoothie – from Beaming Baker
- Refreshingly Simple Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie – from Beaming Baker
- Strawberry Peanut Butter Smoothie – from Beaming Baker
- Strawberry Smoothie – from Well Plated
- Strawberry Peach Smoothie – from Beaming Baker
- Strawberry Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie – from Beaming Baker
- Strawberry Chia Seed Smoothie – from Beaming Baker
- Strawberry Smoothie – from Fit Foodie Finds
- Vegan Strawberry Peanut Butter Smoothie – from Beaming Baker
How’d you like today’s healthy smoothie recipes? Are you hankering to grab your [personal blender] now or what? Let me know in the comments below which tastily good smoothie recipe you’ll be trying first. As always, thank you for stopping by and sharing in these healthy recipe adventures with me. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
Recommended Smoothie Blenders
Now that you’ve selected a few healthy smoothies to try, you’ve got to make sure you have the right blender to achieve total smoothie perfection. Click below to check out some of my favorite blenders.
- Small Capacity (1-2 servings): My Favorite Personal Blender – a wonderfully compact blender that’s perfect for quickly whipping up a smoothie just for you, or to split with a loved one.
- Medium Capacity (3-6 servings): Ninja Blender – bigger capacity allows you to make smoothies in larger batches. Perfect for feeding a hungry family or making smoothies for a group of friends.
- High End: Vitamix 10-Speed Blender – a high-performance blender that comes with some wonderful luxury features, and is great for making large or small batches of smoothies.
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
More Healthy Recipe Roundups
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.