4 delicious ways to enjoy keto fudge. Low Carb & super easy to make! 2 Ingredient.
Keto fudge: ahhh, how I love thee. 😉 Low carb, high indulgence. Smooth and creamy. Low sugar, high in flavor. Rich chocolate delight that I can sink my teeth into.
But how many ways do we need to satisfy that keto sweet tooth craving? FOUR. 4 delicious ways to enjoy keto fudge and not a 1 that’s guilt-inducing. Whoop!
Are you ready for the easiest, 2 ingredient keto fudge recipe ever? Let’s make this!
How to Make Keto Fudge Cups
Today, we’re gonna learn how to make keto fudge 4 delicious ways. The basic steps go like this:
Line a 12-cup muffin pan with muffin liners.
Melt keto chocolate chips and nut butter until it’s soft and smooth. Be sure to whisk it during the heating process so it’s cohesive.
Pour your melted keto fudge mixture into the muffin pan you lined earlier.
Chill & Enjoy
Chill the keto fudge until it’s firm. Then enjoy the best keto fudge cups! How easy was that?!
Way #1 – Keto Fudge Cups – 2 Ingredients!
Keto Fudge cups – made with just 2 ingredients! Only 5 minutes of prep for rich, creamy chocolate keto fudge. low carb.
Easy keto chocolate fudge cups made with cashew butter! The best Keto fudge recipe—sugar free low carb fudge cups bursting with rich chocolate flavor.
Low Carb Chocolate Fudge Pecan Cups Recipe: just 2 ingredients to make delicious Keto Fudge! Decadent, thick cups of velvety chocolate fudge with sweet pecan flavor. Sugar-Free. Just 2 Net Carbs per cup.
Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Cups: this 5 minute chocolate peanut butter fudge recipe is so easy! Just 2 ingredients for yummy cups of creamy, rich low carb fudge!
Keto Recipes We Love: 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Balls (Low Carb) // 2 Ingredient Keto Cashew Fudge (Low Carb). // 2 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge // Keto Candy: 3 Ingredient Keto Almond Bark Recipe (Low Carb)
Storing and Freezing Your Keto Fudge
The first day, you must store your keto fudge in the refrigerator—this allows your fudge to set. Day 2 and onward, feel free to keep your keto fudge in an airtight container at room temperature. Just keep the fudge away from heat sources and direct sunlight, which could make it melt.
Store your keto fudge in a freezer-friendly container for 1-2 months in the freezer. Make sure to allow the keto fudge to soften at room temperature before enjoying (unless you like it super firm and wanna nibble).
Which way are you gonna try first? Ooooh, are you gonna top your keto fudge with the yummiest keto nuts… or even these keto nut clusters? I can’t wait to hear what you think! ‘Til the next keto adventure…Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
More Delicious Keto Desserts
- Chocolate Keto Ice Cream Recipe – Homemade!
- Crunchy Keto Coconut Cookies – 4 Ingredient
- 4 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Bars
- Keto Coconut Macaroons Recipe (Low Carb, GF)
- Keto Chia Pudding Recipe (Low Carb)
- Coconut Milk Ice Cream – Keto Coconut Ice Cream
- Keto Fudge – 4 Ways
4 Ways – Keto Fudge Cups: 4 delicious ways to enjoy keto fudge. Low Carb & super easy to make! 2 Ingredient.
Keto Fudge Cups
- 1 cup keto chocolate chips
- ½ cup unsalted, natural creamy nut butter – see post for lowest carb counts
- Way #1: use Almond Butter
- Way #2: use Cashew Butter
- Way #3: use Pecan Butter
- Way #4: use Peanut Butter
- Way #1: Almond Butter – top with almonds
- Way #2: Cashew Butter – top with cashews
- Way #3: Pecan Butter – top with pecans
- Way #4: Peanut Butter – top with peanuts
- Place cupcake liners into a 12-cup muffin pan. Set aside for later.
- Melt the chocolate: use the double boiler method, or do the following. Add keto chocolate chips and nut butter to a medium microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until chocolate if fully softened and mostly melted. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared muffin pan, making sure to evenly spread it across 12 cups. Tap the pan on a protected surface several times to smooth out the mixture and release air bubbles.
- Chill in the freezer for 30-60 minutes, or until firm. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Storing Instructions: Day 1, store in the refrigerator to allow the chocolate to set. Day 2 and forward, store in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
Freezing Instructions: Store in a freezer-friendly container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Allow to thaw before enjoying.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Melt
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: keto fudge
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.