2 Ingredient Low Carb Chocolate Fudge Cups Recipe: easy keto chocolate fudge cups made with cashew butter! The best Keto fudge recipe—sugar free low carb fudge cups bursting with rich chocolate flavor. Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Sugar Free!
Good morning & Happy Saturday!! How are you liking our Saturday posts so far? In case you haven’t caught the last few Saturday posts, Erik started writing on the blog!! Here’s the link to his first post on Beaming Baker. 🙂
Erik has always been behind the scenes on Beaming Baker… and only part-time until things got real (and awesome enough) for him to join full-time. Once he really got into BB, he told me that he’d love to do some writing & extensive traveling (like, who doesn’t? hehe) and share about our experiences here. Hence, Beaming Baker Travel!
With all of that in mind, together, we decided to kick up how many posts we share per week: from two a week, on Mondays and Thursdays, to three a week (days TBD). What do you think? Let me know. 🙂 In the meantime, let’s get to today’s recipe!
Low Carb Chocolate Fudge Recipe with Cashew Butter!
Today’s Saturday recipe is for Low Carb Chocolate Fudge Cups made with Cashew Butter! Yes, this low carb fudge recipe is keto. Yes, it’s vegan. And heck yeah, it’s dairy-free! Woohoo!! Also, did I mention, this keto fudge is sugar free? Whoop whoop! It’s also, of course, gluten free. 🙂
Lately, I’ve been getting a ton of requests for low carb and keto recipes, so I thought I’d start with the base of one of my favorite recipes: this 2 Ingredient 5 Minute Fudge Recipe! It’s made with paleo vegan chocolate and creamy, smooth almond butter.
Tell me you’re already drooling! I decided to switch things up to a keto favorite nut: cashews! They’re high in good fat and low in carbs—what’s not to love? Are you ready to make this? Let’s do it!
Just 2 Ingredients for this Sugar Free Low Carb Fudge Cups Recipe
Cashew Butter: smooth, creamy, wonderfully high in good fat and low carb. Cashews go really well with chocolate in this keto chocolate fudge recipe.
Sugar Free Low Carb Keto Chocolate Chips: yes, it’s possible—there IS such a thing as keto chocolate! These low carb chocolate chips are my fave, and yes, they’re vegan, keto, low carb and gluten free.
How to Make Low Carb Keto Chocolate Fudge
Learning how to make low carb chocolate fudge is super easy! Simply add keto chocolate chips and creamy cashew butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat until softened, stirring in between each burst of heat. Stir until smooth. Pour the melted keto chocolate fudge mixture into a lined muffin pan. Chill until firm and enjoy. That’s it!
Tools for the Best Keto Chocolate Fudge Cups
Here are my favorite tools & ingredients to make this sugar free low carb chocolate fudge recipe:
- Keto Chocolate Chips: a wonderful brand of sugar-free, low carb chocolate chips. They taste fantastic, and are wonderful for keto baking (and candy making .)
- Muffin Pan: I’ve used these muffin pans for years, and absolutely love them! Great for sugar free fudge cups, muffins (obvs) and so much more.
- Silicone Spatulas: great for cleaning the mixing bowl–making sure not a single drop gets left behind.
- Parchment Muffin Liners: these liners are made out of unbleached parchment. My go-to muffin liners!
- Food Processor: in case you feel like making your own homemade cashew butter for these keto fudge cups, I highly recommend this food processor.
How’d you love making the easiest keto chocolate fudge recipe EVER?!? (Oh wait, you haven’t made it yet… cuz you’re still reading? Heehee!) I’m so excited to hear what you think! Make sure to comment below & let me know if you’ve tried my low carb fudge recipe. 🙂 I truly appreciate & love hearing from you! ‘Til the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
. Click below to Pin .
Vegan Chocolate Fudge & Low Carb Keto Recipes
- Low Carb & Keto: Homemade Cashew Coconut Milk Vegan Ice Cream
- Low Carb & Keto: 3 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- Paleo Chocolate Almond Butter Fudge Cups
- Low Carb & Keto: 4 Ingredient Paleo Almond Butter Ice Cream (Keto)
- 2 Ingredient Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge
- Low Carb & Keto: Chocolate Almond Butter Keto Fat Bombs
Low Carb Chocolate Fudge Cups Recipe: easy keto chocolate fudge cups made with cashew butter! The best Keto fudge recipe—low carb fudge cups bursting with rich chocolate flavor. Vegan, Dairy-Free, Gluten Free, Sugar-Free!
- Place cupcake liners into a 12-cup muffin pan. Set aside for later.
- Melt the chocolate using the double boiler method, or do the following. Add chocolate chips and cashew butter to a medium microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until chocolate is fully softened and mostly melted. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared muffin pan, making sure to evenly spread it across 12 cups. Tap the pan on a protected surface several times to smooth out the mixture and release air bubbles.
- Chill in the freezer for 30-60 minutes, or until firm. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my paleo + vegan 2 Ingredient 5 Minute Fudge Recipe.
More Vegan Keto Recipes
- Here are the sugar free chocolate chips that I use: keto chocolate chips.
- Store in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks in the refrigerator.
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 12 servings per recipe.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Candy, Dessert
- Method: Freeze
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 fudge cup
- Calories: 113
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 8g (Net Carbs: 4g)
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: low carb chocolate fudge recipe, keto chocolate fudge recipe, low carb fudge recipe, low sugar
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.