No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cups (GF): an easy, 4 ingredient recipe for chocolate PB oatmeal cups! A delicious on-the-go snack that’s packed with healthy ingredients & protein-rich YUM.
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cups
- 1 cup natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 ¾ cups gluten free rolled oats
Vegan Chocolate Topping
- Lay a large or mini silicone baking pan on a medium baking sheet. These are the pans I use—they have narrower cups, which make for thicker oat cups. I highly recommend these pans, as it’s much easier to remove the oat cups. Set aside for later.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk together until well mixed.
- Heat in 20-second increments in the microwave until warm and fragrant, and the mixture begins to dry out (about 4-7 rounds). Whisk in between heating increments. *Stovetop instructions in Notes.
- Add oats to the peanut butter mixture. Use a rubber spatula or wooden spoon to fold until thoroughly combined.
- Using a small or medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of cookie dough into the cups of the baking pan. Using a spoon, press and flatten mixture until tops are smooth and dough is evenly distributed in the cup. Use extra dough in another pan, or make thicker cups.
- Make the Vegan Chocolate Topping: Use the double boiler method or do the following. In a medium, microwave-safe bowl, add Vegan Chocolate Topping ingredients. Heat in 20-second increments until softened and melted. Stir until smooth.
- Pour this chocolate mixture over the cups. Tap the pan to smooth chocolate topping into an even layer.
- Chill in the freezer for 15-25 mins, until firm. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my 3 ingredient peanut butter oatmeal cookies.
More Easy Vegan GF Peanut Butter Recipes
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Vegan chocolate chips or Refined sugar-free chocolate | Unsalted Natural Creamy Peanut Butter | Gluten Free Rolled Oats | Pure Maple Syrup
- Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 1 month. After the first day, you can store them at room temperature—they’ll be more firm.
- Freezing Instructions: store no bake cookies in freezer-friendly container or compostable snack bags for 1-2 months. Allow to thaw at room temperature for 5-15 minutes before enjoying.
- *Stovetop Instructions: In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated. Stir occasionally, heating until this mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat and carefully pour over the dry mixture.
- Recommended Tools: Large & Mini Cup Pan Set | Glass Mixing Bowls | my Favorite Prep Bowls | Compostable Snack Bags
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Snacks, Dessert
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American