4 Ingredient Oven-Roasted Paleo Candied Pecans (V, GF): learn how to make deliciously glazed candied pecans with this easy, lower sugar recipe. Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
- 2 ½ cups pecans
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- Add pecans, cinnamon and salt (if using) to a large bowl. Stir until well mixed.
- Add maple syrup and coconut sugar. Stir and fold until pecans are fully coated.
- Pour pecans onto the prepared baking sheet. Spread into an even layer, with empty pockets at regular intervals to let air through.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Using a heatproof spatula, flip pecans to evenly crisp the other side. Bake for an additional 6-12 minutes. Mine took a total of 24 minutes.
- Place baking sheet on a cooling rack. Allow to cool for about 30 minutes. Storing instructions below. Enjoy!
– Adapted from my Skillet-Roasted Cinnamon Pecans and my Oil-Free Cinnamon Nut Paleo Granola.
– Storage notes: Cool completely before storing. Store in an airtight container for 1-2 months at room temperature, in a cool, dark environment.
– More cozy Fall & Winter Recipes: maple pecan pumpkin muffins, paleo maple pecan brownies, chocolate pecan fudge.
- Category: Desserts, Snacks, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Paleo, Dairy-Free