Vegan Candied Pecans: learn how to make candied pecans with just 4 healthy ingredients! Prep time is just 5 mins for deliciously glazed candied pecans in this lower sugar recipe.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- Add pecans, cinnamon and salt (if using) to a large bowl. Stir until well mixed.
- Add maple syrup and coconut sugar. Stir and fold until pecans are fully coated.
- Pour pecans onto the prepared baking sheet. Spread into an even layer, with empty pockets at regular intervals to let air through.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Using a heatproof spatula, flip pecans to evenly crisp the other side. Bake for an additional 6-12 minutes. Mine took a total of 24 minutes.
- Place baking sheet on a cooling rack. Allow to cool for about 30 minutes. Storing instructions below. Enjoy!
More Healthy Vegan Pecan Recipes
Storing Instructions: Cool completely before storing. Store in an airtight container for 1-2 months at room temperature, in a cool, dark environment.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 24 mins
- Category: Dessert, Snack
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan candied pecans, healthy candied pecans