Pecan Pie Vegan Overnight Oats Recipe: this healthy vegan overnight oatmeal recipe is creamy, indulgent & tastes like pecan pie! Quick ‘n easy, made with whole ingredients, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free.
Pecan pie is one of my favorite pie flavors of all time. Right up there with coconut cream pie, chocolate silk pie, and really any pie that’s creamy and delicious. Because: pie, folks! Pie.
Unfortunately, pretty much all the pecan pies are made with guilt-laden ingredients, and take a heck of a long time to make. Like, are you serious?! Guilt-ridden and labor-intensive? No thanks!
Of course, there comes a time when pie-cravings reach an all-time high and all you can do is sniff your pie-scented candles hoping for a release…then you realize that you can’t eat said candle (safely) and keep your tastebuds intact (not mad at you).
So, in an effort to commiserate with you on these pie-ridden woes, and provide an actual solution, I’m sharing super easy, super quick to prep, and super delicious pecan pie vegan overnight oats!! Woot woot!!
Pecan Pie Vegan Overnight Oats Recipe (Healthy, Gluten Free)
Folks, I tried my darndest to give you those dessert-flavored vibes + light enough to call it breakfast & not be asleep afterward + sweet tooth satisfaction combo to get you through these sometimes rough holidays! This pecan pie vegan overnight oats recipe is sinfully-satisfying, creamy, sweet & nutty, with just the perfect hint of warm spices and packed with pecans!
Psst… Have you tried my Healthy Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats? So. Good!
The Trick to Delicious Pecan Pie Vegan Overnight Oatmeal
When testing for this pecan pie vegan overnight oatmeal recipe, I realized that just 1 simple trick (or ingredient) could turn a simple vegan overnight oatmeal recipe into a dessert-worthy pie-inspired overnight oats recipe: coconut sugar.
Most of my vegan overnight oats call for maple syrup, or perhaps stevia to add that sweet flavor. However, the combination of coconut sugar and maple syrup made for a distinctly pie & dessert-like flavor profile. It’s likely due to the fact that coconut sugar has that rich, warm, caramel-y taste that’s consistent in pies.
How to Make Vegan Overnight Oats with a Pecan Pie Twist!
Learning how to make vegan overnight oats with pecan pie flavors is super easy! Add all vegan overnight oatmeal ingredients, except toppings, into a container of your choice or a mixing bowl. Stir until all vegan overnight oats ingredients are well mixed. Cover and let sit overnight. In the morning, unseal and top with your favorites! That’s really it. 🙂
Tools for the Best Pecan Pie Overnight Oats (Vegan, GF)
Here are my favorite tools for making this pecan pie vegan overnight oats recipe:
- Resealable Jars – these jars are so cute and take up so little space–but actually hold a deceptively large amount.
- Coconut Cream – the key ingredient in making the best overnight oats. Without coconut cream, overnight oats aren’t creamy, luscious and satisfying.
- Coconut Sugar – my secret ingredient to creating that pie-like flavor in my pecan pie overnight oats. Don’t leave it out! 😉
- Gluten Free Rolled Oats – I’ve searched far and wide for certified GF rolled oats that are old-fashioned and a good quality. Here they are!
- Pure Maple Syrup – one of my very favorite natural sweeteners for vegan + gluten free healthy treats. I love buying this amount because it’s so affordable.
Ready to kick pecan pie in the face and enjoy all of that yummy flavor without the work (and guilt)? Let’s do it! Be sure to let me know what you think in the comments below—it’s always so wonderful hearing from you. ‘Til the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
📌 Click below to Pin 📌
Healthy Vegan Overnight Oats Recipes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Vegan Overnight Oats
- The Best Almond Joy Overnight Oats Recipe
- Healthy Peanut Butter Overnight Oats Recipe (GF)
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan, GF)
- Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats Recipe
Pecan Pie Vegan Overnight Oats Recipe: this healthy vegan overnight oatmeal recipe is creamy, indulgent & tastes like pecan pie! Quick ‘n easy, made with Whole Ingredients, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Healthy.
Pecan Pie Vegan Overnight Oats
- 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped or oil-free candied pecans
- ½ cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream or non-dairy vanilla yogurt*
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1–2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- oil-free candied pecans, chopped
- coconut whip
- coconut sugar
- If making two medium servings, set aside two resealable jars. Here are the resealable glass jars that I use. If making one large serving, set aside one large jar.
- Add all ingredients to two medium jars or one large jar, leaving enough room to stir. Or, add all ingredients to a mixing bowl for easier stirring, then pour into jars when done.
- Stir until well mixed. Add optional dry toppings, such as my 4 Ingredient Oven-Roasted Paleo Candied Pecans. Seal jars.
- Store overnight in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Overnight oats will become thicker as each day passes. If desired, add non-dairy milk to thin it out. Top with pecans, coconut whip and/coconut sugar for a special treat. Enjoy cold, or heat in the microwave in 20-second increments until warm.
More Vegan Overnight Oats Recipes (all V, GF)
- *I prefer using coconut cream in overnight oats—it lends a thick, creamy and delicious texture. If using non-dairy yogurt, make sure to choose your favorite kind—the flavor will be very present. Also, use vanilla yogurt for a tasty addition!
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Coconut Cream | Gluten Free Rolled Oats | Coconut Sugar | Pure Maple Syrup | Chia Seeds | Pure Vanilla Extract
- Storing Notes: Store overnight in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Overnight oats will become thicker as each day passes. If desired, add non-dairy milk to thin it out. Enjoy cold, or heat in the microwave in 20-second increments until warm.
- Recommended Tools: Resealable Mini Jars | Mixing Bowls for easier stirring & larger batches.
- Category: Healthy Breakfast, Snacks
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan overnight oats, vegan overnight oatmeal, how to make vegan overnight oats
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.