Chai Spiced Healthy Granola: healthy homemade granola chai spiced to perfection! The best healthy granola: crunchy granola clusters made with simple, whole ingredients.
- 3 cups nuts, roughly chopped (almonds, pecans, walnuts, etc.)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup finely ground, blanched almond flour*
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon salt (optional)
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside for later.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Using a rubber spatula, fold until clusters form and mixture is well mixed.
- Pour onto the prepared baking sheet. Using the spatula, gently nudge granola into an even layer. Separate granola into small piles to create clusters. Make space between clusters to allow for air to flow through and crisp up the granola.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Using a heatproof spatula, gently flip granola, making sure to keep clusters intact. Bake for an additional 5-15 minutes, until edges are a deep golden brown and granola is just slightly soft. Be careful not to burn the granola. Mine took a total of 28 minutes. Granola will crisp up while cooling.
- Place baking sheet on a cooling rack. Allow to cool for about 30 minutes, or until completely cooled. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
More Healthy Granola Recipes
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container for 1-2 months at room temperature.
- Category: Snacks, Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chai spiced granola, healthy granola