No Bake Energy Bites: a super easy no bake energy bites recipe made with simple, healthy ingredients and bursting with chocolate flavor!
- ½ cup dried fruit, chopped
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut shreds or flakes
- ½ cup gluten free rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons golden ground flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup chocolate chips (mini and regular)
- ¾ cup unsalted, natural creamy nut butter
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vegan chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon dried fruit, chopped
- Line a medium baking sheet or large plate with parchment paper or wax paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients: dried fruit, coconut, oats, flaxseed, cacao powder and chocolate chips.
- Add nut butter and maple syrup. Using a sturdy spatula, stir and fold together until well incorporated.
- Using a small or medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of energy bite mixture onto the prepared sheet or plate.
- Roll and press into bites. Optionally, press dried fruit and chocolate chips into bites. Enjoy!
More No Bake Energy Bites
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
Freezer Instructions: Store in a freezer-friendly container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Allow to thaw for about 15 minutes before enjoying.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: energy bites, no bake energy bites