Cinnamon Grain Free Granola: my favorite grain free granola recipe—simple & easy to make granola that yields crispy, crunchy clusters and perfectly spiced, cozy cinnamon flavor. The best grain free granola!
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut chips
- 1 ½ cups nuts, roughly chopped*
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- Add coconut, nuts, cinnamon and salt (if using) to a large bowl. Stir until well mixed.
- Add maple syrup. Stir and fold until coconut and nuts are fully coated.
- Pour granola onto the prepared baking sheet. Spread into an even layer, with empty pockets at regular intervals to let air through. Using a spoon, create small piles of granola—these will become clusters after baking.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Using a heatproof spatula, flip granola to evenly crisp the other side. Bake for an additional 5-12 minutes. Mine took a total of 20 minutes.
- Place baking sheet on a cooling rack. Allow to cool for about 30 minutes. Storing instructions below. Enjoy!
More Delicious Granola Recipes
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container for 1 month at room temperature.
- Category: Snacks, Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: grain free granola