Cozy cinnamon, creamy oats, and superfood chia seeds combine for the easiest make-ahead cinnamon overnight oats!
Cinnamon Overnight Oats
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- ½ to ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup milk of choice
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons coconut cream or vanilla yogurt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract (optional, but recommended)
- 4 teaspoons pure maple syrup (optional, but recommended)
- Ground cinnamon
- Cinnamon stick
- Maple syrup
- Set aside 2-3 resealable jars. Here are the resealable mini glass jars that I use–if using these, set aside 3 jars.
- Add all overnight oats ingredients to a mixing bowl for easier stirring: oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, milk, coconut cream, vanilla, and maple syrup. Stir until well mixed, then pour into jars when done. If using coconut cream, make sure no coconut cream clumps remain after stirring.
- Add optional dry topping. Seal jars.
- Store overnight in the refrigerator. Enjoy the next morning or for up to 3-5 days.
Note: Overnight oats will become thicker as each day passes. If desired, add non-dairy milk and mix well to thin it out. Enjoy cold, or heat in the microwave in 20-second increments until warm.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Snack
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American