Dark Chocolate Chili Nut Clusters Recipe (V, GF): this homemade chocolate nut clusters recipe is healthy, easy and decadent! It’s the perfect dark chocolate treat – spicy, rich, packed with sweet nut clusters & prep’d in 15 minutes!
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips or chopped paleo vegan chocolate
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil (optional, for easy melting)
- 1 cup unsalted, roasted nuts
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper (skip for less spicy) or chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon nuts, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon chili flakes and/or cayenne pepper
- Line a small or medium baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. Set aside.
- To melt the chocolate: use the double boiler method or do the following. Add chocolate and coconut oil to a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until melted. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Fold in nuts and spices. Using a spoon, scoop and drop piles of chocolate-covered nuts on the prepared baking sheet. These cluster piles should be evenly spaced apart. Optionally, sprinkle with finely chopped nuts and spices.
- Allow to set at room temperature, until firm. Or, chill in the refrigerator, for about 30 minutes. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.Adapted from my Salted Dark Chocolate Almond Clusters.
Also try my 3 Ingredient Chocolate Almond Bark and my Dark Chocolate Almond & Coconut KIND Bars.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 month.
Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 24 servings per recipe. 🙂
- Category: Dessert, Candy, Snacks, Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Healthy
- Serving Size: 1 cluster
- Calories: 74
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Protein: 2g