Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Almond Clusters Recipe (V, GF): a quick ‘n easy recipe for delightfully salty & sweet almond clusters enrobed in a thick layer of chocolate. Made with healthy ingredients. Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
What is it about November that calls for ALL the nuts? Every year, around this time, I get this irrepressible urge to make, roast, toast, and post all of the nut recipes. (Oh come on!! You liked and did not expect ‘post’, amiright?!)
Moving on… this time of year, in the past few years, I’ve shared skillet-roasted maple cinnamon pecans, paleo almond joy, healthy homemade vegan granola (packed with nuts), and these yummy gluten free fudgy walnut brownies. And based on how many tries, pics, comments and more I get over on Instagram about these nutty delights, it seems like you can’t get enough either!
It’s called being in sync, folks! Not being NSYNC. Hehe. (I know, I feeling oddly goofy today.) Omigosh… I just read this paragraph to Erik and he said,
“Oh, we have to put the * next to NSYNC.” 🤨🧐🤪 So here: *NSYNC
Just a couple of weeks ago, I shared these Sweet ‘n Salty Nut Clusters. These are not those, but totally related in a nutty-familial way… eh, you know what I mean! Let’s just say my family fought over those nut clusters like a bunch of cats over an oversized ball of yarn. Eh…
So here we are, gettin’ our clusters on again! Erik and I literally had to freeze, then hide, then giveaway most of these dark chocolate sea salt almond clusters because they were so, so hard to resist! Why freeze? I have this weird habit of freezing non-traditionally frozen stuff in hopes of not eating the whole batch in one sitting. I may or may not have tried to override the whole “frozen thing” by just eating them anyway… then being punished because they’re HARD!! From being frozen. Lol.
So ya see… the freezing thing mostly works. 😉
Anywho, this Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Almond Clusters Recipe is super, super easy to make. I mean, grab your favorite vegan chocolate, dump into your favorite (or least favorite, it’s a free world) microwave-safe bowl, and melt! You could even do the double-boiler business if you so please. 😉 Then, add in almonds, fold and fold for cardio, of course. Spoon out clusters, then drop onto a prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with sea salt and chill.
Nary some short time later (I can’t spoil it…) and you’ve got your irresistible dark chocolate sea salt almond clusters. Fancy, easy, and made with ingredients you don’t have to regret. Oh YEAH! Plus, totally perfect for making and gifting for all of your upcoming holiday events!
You can and totally should smugly present them as HOMEMADE. Because you’re a Boss. Make that a HOMEMADE Kitchen BOSS!! (Kinda like when you made the best moist chocolate chip banana bread recipe and everyone was like, WHAAA? 👏
Alright, let me tell you all about these droolworthy almond clusters so you can hit up the kitchen! They’re:
- paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free
- the perfect combo of salty and sweet
- just the right chocolate to almond ratio
- the tastiest and easiest vegan dark chocolate sea salt almonds recipe you’ve been searching for
- totally awesome when paired with these homemade crunch bars and healthy vegan rice crispy treats (soooo good!)… or these 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cup Rice Crispy Treats for a special chocolate kick
- made with the whole, healthy ingredients you know and love
- the best homemade vegan chocolate candy to add to your vegan dessert repertoire
Are you ready? Let’s make this! You grab the chocolate, I’ll grab the almonds! I can’t wait to see your results! I truly appreciate you stopping by and having all of this kitchen fun with me. 🙂 ‘Til next time…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
📌︎ Click below to Pin 📌︎
If you enjoyed this Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Almond Clusters Recipe, then you’ll just love these vegan, gluten free and paleo chocolate recipes:
- Vegan Double Chocolate Chip Chewy Oatmeal Cookies or Chewy Healthy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (the single chocolate version… heehee)
- Healthy Gluten Free Cookie Dough Bars
- Gluten Free Moist Mint Dark Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 2 Ingredient 5 Minute Homemade Fudge Recipe and my Vegan Chocolate Cake!! 😍
- 1 cup paleo vegan dark chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 cup unsalted, roasted almonds
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon sea salt, to taste
- Line a small or medium baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Use the double boiler method or do the following. Add chocolate and coconut oil to a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until melted. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Fold in almonds. Using a spoon, scoop and drop piles of chocolate-covered almonds to create clusters. Drop clusters evenly spaced apart on the sheet. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Chill in the refrigerator, for 15-25 minutes. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Also try my 3 Ingredient Chocolate Almond Bark and my Dark Chocolate Almond & Coconut KIND Bars.
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
SHOP THE RECIPE
Here are a few items I used in today’s recipe. 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.