Homemade Granola Recipe: make your own granola, homemade & healthy! Crunchy clusters with chocolate chips. Best homemade granola recipe! Grain-Free, Vegan, Dairy-Free.
- 1 ½ cups nuts, roughly chopped
- 1 cup unsweetened raw coconut chips or coconut flakes
- ½ cup finely ground, blanched almond flour or almond meal
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside for later.
- Add all ingredients except maple syrup and vanilla to a large bowl. Stir until well mixed.
- Add maple syrup and vanilla. Using a rubber spatula, fold until clusters form and mixture is well mixed.
- Pour onto the prepared baking sheet. Create an even layer. Make a few pockets throughout to let air through to crisp up granola.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Using a heatproof spatula, gently flip granola, making sure to keep clusters intact. Bake for an additional 4-6 minutes, until edges are a deep golden brown and granola is just slightly soft. Mine took a total of 24 minutes. Granola will crisp up while cooling.
- Place baking sheet on a cooling rack. Allow to cool for about 30 minutes, or until completely cooled. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Delicious Homemade Granola Recipes
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Vegan Chocolate Chips | Raw Coconut Chips | Nuts: Walnuts, Pecans, Almonds | Almond Flour or Almond Meal | Coconut Sugar | Pure Vanilla Extract | Maple Syrup
- Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container for 1-2 months at room temperature, away from sunlight and other heat sources.
- Recommended Tools: Champagne Gold Chef Cookie Sheet | Parchment Paper Sheets | Stackable Glass Mixing Bowls
- Category: Breakfast, Snacks
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American