Easy Oatmeal Cups with Almond Butter: this 3 ingredient No Bake oatmeal cups recipe yields soft & chewy oatmeal cups—the perfect Quick ‘n Easy snack on-the-go! Vegan, Gluten Free.
Did I totally shock you in the last post, Oatmeal Raisin Vegan Granola, about wanting to buy a house in the near future? Or were you there, kinda like… UM, gurl, it’s about time!!
Note that we were thinking all of this (and this was written) before things changed… anyway.
It’s just, Erik and I are trying to do things the super financially reasonable way because we’re still kinda working on the, let’s say, different levels of financial responsibility in the homes we grew up in. So we’re taking things nice and slow, and planning for the right time to buy a house. Ya know?
Do you ever feel pressure to move at society’s pace for what and when things “should” happen versus when they actually need to happen for you?
Obviously this has been something that’s been weighing on my mind a lot lately, and I just wanted to put it out there. Phew! It’s out there and it’s done. Lol. Let’s move onto something simpler, like these Simple & Easy Vegan Oatmeal Cookies (GF), or well, did someone say something about oatmeal cups? 😉
No Bake Easy Oatmeal Cups with Almond Butter
Today, we’re gonna be making the easiest easy oatmeal cups recipe on this planet: 3 Ingredient Easy Oatmeal Cups with Almond Butter! Yes, they’re no bake, no cook, no fuss! I’m so excited to share this quick & healthy snack with you.
Only 3 Ingredients in this Easy Oatmeal Cups Recipe
Can you believe this is made with just 3 ingredients! How easy is that?? Check ‘em out:
Can I Substitute the Almond Butter in this Easy Oatmeal Cups Recipe?
Yes! In fact, you can swap the almond butter for your favorite nut butter or seed butter. Try peanut butter, sunflower seed butter or cashew butter. Just make sure you like how that nut or seed butter tastes, or else your oatmeal cups won’t be enjoyable. 😉 Here is the peanut butter version: 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Cups (Healthy, Vegan, GF).
>>RELATED RECIPE: How to Make Almond Butter
Recommended Tools for No Bake Easy Oatmeal Cups
- 12-cup Silicone Pan – this is actually a two-piece set made from silicone. Nothing sticks to these suckers, and they come in two sizes: mini and regular. I love making these easy oatmeal cups in them because they keep them easy! Lol. Okay, so you can skip the muffin liners, the turning the muffin pan upside down and hoping for your cups to come out, etc. In these pans, the oatmeal cups pop out like buttah! Lifesaver!
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Gluten Free Rolled Oats | Natural, Creamy Almond Butter | Pure Maple Syrup
- Recommended Tools: 12-cup Silicone Pan | Baking Sheet | Favorite Snack Bags: Batman Reusable Snack Bags | Compostable Snack Bags | Washable Snack Bags | Glass Mixing Bowls | Prep Bowls
Ready for all the easy oatmeal cups to skate on in your life/mouth ASAP? Let’s no bake it! Let me know in the comments below if you try my recipe—I love hearing from you. <3 I’m so grateful that you and your loved ones are here, sharing in these kitchen adventures with me. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
Click below to Pin
More Easy Oatmeal Recipes
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies – Healthy Vegan No Bake Cookies without Milk!
- Gluten Free Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (GF, Dairy-Free)
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan, GF)
- Best Gluten Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe (GF, Vegan, Dairy-Free)
- My Favorite Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies! (Gluten Free, Dairy-Free)
- Healthy Peanut Butter Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.