Gluten Free Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies (V, GF): an irresistible recipe for perfectly chewy chocolate chip cookies made with smooth, creamy almond butter and a secret ingredient! Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
1,000 batches of cookies. That’s how many cookies it feels like I’ve made since I started Beaming Baker. Realistically, it’s probably closer to 500 batches. In 2 years and 3 months. That’s 18.5 batches every month, for 27 months.
In those 500 batches, I learned A LOT about cookies. Here goes:
1. They’re pretty much yummy, no matter what.
2. If they don’t have chocolate chips in them, their yummy factor goes down by at least 50%.
3. You can increase/recoup that factor by adding in peanut butter or almond butter.
4. Okay, they don’t actually taste good no matter what… especially if you forget to add in the coconut sugar (7th and not the last batch of cookies during a long, loooong day of kitchen testing).
5. TEXTURE IS EVERYTHING.
Everyone has an opinion about this: if I share a soft-baked cookie, like these oat flour chocolate chip cookies, folks request a chewier cookie. If I share a chewy cookie, like these vegan chocolate chip cookies, folks request a softer one. Ah… baking. Ah, life! 😉
Well here I am today, with 500
cookies batches of cookies under my baking belt (what a visual), to announce the best darn Gluten Free Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. Like, ever. They will satisfy Team Chewy and Team Soft-Baked (is this possible?!?). They will meet and exceed all almond butter expectations.
And best of all: they include a secret ingredient. Cue the hush tones!
Drum roll please: they’re made with almond oil! Make that Noosh Brands Virgin Almond Oil. And trust me, this almond oil takes these gluten free almond butter chocolate chip cookies up to the next level, says goodbye, thank you and see ya! to the proceeding next 100 levels and rockets up into the atmosphere.
Where there are no levels that can quantify how good these cookies are.
Mic drop. .
Somebody help me pick up my mic! .
Yes, they’re THAT GOOD. Think: a mouthwatering crispy shell on the outside, with an indulgently chewy and slightly soft center… bursting with almond butter YUM. Erik and I cannot and will not stop eating these cookies. In fact, we had to freeze at least a dozen of them to get some semblance of control.
So I know what you’re thinking: what about coconut oil? Can I use coconut oil? And what’s the difference between almond oil and coconut oil?
Answer: Yes, you can absolutely use coconut oil in this recipe. But I highly recommend you use the Noosh Brands Virgin Almond Oil. Guys… I’ve been searching for an alternative baking oil for ages. Something that’s healthy, delicious, and works seamlessly within my recipe style (yummy, easy, guilt-free).
And this IS IT. I’m even thinking about using it in these yummy, grain-free Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies. To make ’em vegan, I’ll probably be using flax eggs instead of eggs and dairy-free butter in place of the butter.
The Noosh Brands Virgin Almond Oil just complements the almond butter so well in this recipe. The second you smell the aroma of this oil, you know you’re in for a treat.
Once you start whisking the almond butter, almond oil and the rest of the wet ingredients together, you just know you’re baking something special. The almonds are front and center with these cookies, their flavor coming through so wonderfully. The almond oil joins the almond butter… together again, just like they were meant to be.
And guess what? This almond oil ticks off all the boxes and even the ones we didn’t even know we had (Sorry, HAD to use that Talvin reference heh heh).
This amazing almond oil is vegan, paleo, gluten-free, non-GMO, keto and made with whole California-grown almonds. You can taste and see the quality. And if you’re a huge almond everything fan like me, you’ll be even more over the moon about this! Here’s where you can get yours: → Noosh Brands Virgin Almond Oil.
Meanwhile, are you ready to bake like it’s nobody’s business? Let’s warm up with some of the finest points of these Gluten Free Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. They’re:
- deliciously chewy on the inside, crispy on the outside
- vegan, gluten-free, dairy free
- bursting with incredible almond flavor…
- … from two sources: creamy almond butter and amazing, allergy-friendly Noosh Brands Virgin Almond Oil
- made with the healthy, whole ingredients you know and love
- including gluten free oat flour ← Instructions on how to make your own at home! 😉
- just the perfect easy almond butter cookies you’ve been looking for
- so good the first day and even better the next, and the next… and the next (as if they’d last that long)
- the perfect excuse to use my Swarris (Tayvin?!) reference
Are you ready? Let’s do this! I’ll grab the creamy almond butter, you grab the almond oil! I’m so thrilled to be baking and sharing in these kitchen adventures with you. I can’t wait to hear what you think! In the meantime, tell me:
Do you have any fun plans for the week?
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤
. Click below to Pin .
If you enjoyed these perfectly chewy and crispy Gluten Free Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies, then you’ll just love these delicious healthy dessert recipes:
More Gluten Free Vegan Cookie Recipes
- Double Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Walnut Oat Cookies
- Easy Gluten Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Cookies
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
SHOP THE RECIPE
Here are a few items I used in today’s recipe. 🙂
This recipe is sponsored by Noosh Brands. This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.