Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies: the best delicious and easy gluten free peanut butter cookies—bursting with sweet ‘n rich peanut butter flavor!
Tell me you’re in a peanut butter-type of mood right now.
No? No worries, skip on ahead to my other recipes and enjoy.
For those of you in the peanut butter-hype of mood (see what I did there? Heeehee), welcome to today’s mouthwatering gluten free peanut butter cookies.
These GF peanut butter cookies are soft & moist on the inside, with a yummy just-lightly crispy outer edge, bursting with peanut butter flavor.
If you’re searching for a sweet peanut butter fix (that just also happens to be gluten free), you’ve come to the right place.
Ready? Let’s bake this!
How to Make Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
First things first, preheat the oven to 350°F. Then, whip up your flax eggs (if using) so they can set while you prep all of your ingredients. Line your favorite baking sheet (or, fine the clean one that’s lying around lol) with parchment paper.
Now, add all of your dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl: oat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Whisk it all together until well mixed.
Grab a medium bowl and add all of your wet ingredients into this bowl: peanut butter, coconut oil, coconut sugar, maple syrup, eggs and vanilla. Whisk away! Well, until it’s well mixed at least. 😉
Scrape the mixing bowl full of wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl. Grab a whisk and whisk it altogether until it’s thickened. Then, use a rubber spatula to finish it off: fold until you don’t see any flour patches.
Grab a cookie scoop, then scoop and drop balls of gf peanut butter cookie dough onto that baking sheet you prepped earlier. Make crisscross patterns atop each cookie.
Bake for about 11 minutes, then cool and enjoy these yummy gluten free peanut butter cookies!
More Peanut Butter Recipes For You: 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars • 4 Ingredient Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups • Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cup Oat Bars • 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies (Gluten Free)
Tips for Perfect Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- Use a cookie scoop! Everything in cookie baking goes better with a cookie scoop, 99% of the time. The other 1% is for those special snowflakes. Lol. With a cookie scoop, you can scoop your dough more evenly and easily.
- Make sure to use natural, creamy peanut butter. I haven’t used jif-style peanut butter in these cookies, so I can’t guarantee the results if you decide to do so. Use natural for the best results.
- Stir your peanut butter very well & keep it well stirred! This one. If natural peanut butter isn’t stirred often, you may end up with oil separation—so your jar looks like one separate section of peanut oil and another separate section of peanut paste. Stir often to ensure that your natural peanut has the balanced amount of oil and “paste” in each baking recipe.
- Go ahead and use another nut butter if you’d like. If you’re more keen on almond butter, cashew butter or sunflower seed butter, go for it! These gf cookies are yours to customize. 😉
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies: Storing and Freezing
As with all natural, fresh-baked goods, cookies are best the first day. But sometimes, sometimes… they taste even deeper and richer the next day. 🙂 These gluten free peanut butter cookies are wonderful the first day and mayhaps even better the next.
After cooling the cookies completely, store them in an airtight container at room temp for 1-3 weeks.
Deliciously easy gluten free peanut butter cookies: simple ingredients for rich peanut butter flavor!
Did I ever tell you how much fun I have being in the kitchen with you? Because I do. 🙂 Thank you for stopping by, whisking, scooping and measuring our way together to new tasty adventures & even more delightful memories with our loved ones. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
More Gluten Free Peanut Butter Recipes
- Banana Cookies with Peanut Butter (GF)
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Bites
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Gluten Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.