Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins (GF): satisfying, cozy GF pumpkin muffins! The best gluten free pumpkin muffins recipe—lightly sweet & moist with deliciously spiced pumpkin flavor!
Back in my 20s, I couldn’t make an edible batch of muffins if it were from a boxed mix, prepared for me in advance (but not too in advance bc we all know how finnicky muffins are), and there were neon signs pointing me in the right direction at every turn.
Truth is, I used to be afraid of baking. Truth is, I used to kind of despise it. Oh, what a difference 10 years make.
I’m gonna be honest, as baking is not only my job, and from-scratch muffins and other recipes are my responsibility, I’m honestly still at times a teensiest bit terrified of it.
As Danny used to say in the Mindy Project, I both fear and respect the sea baking. I mean, we all know he really meant baking.
Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins
But in the space of 10 years, I learned, baked, learned, baked, and learned some more. And what did that amount to? Today’s gluten free pumpkin muffins (and last year’s Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins (GF)). *mic drop*
You’re gonna love, love, love today’s gluten free pumpkin muffins recipe. Why? Glad you asked. Check out all the reasons why to make these gf pumpkin muffins below:
Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffin Recipe: Taste & Texture
These gf pumpkin muffins are lightly moist, with just the right amount of sweetness—not too sweet, just right. These gluten free pumpkin muffins have this satisfying, cozy texture: slightly fluffy, slightly dense in that comforting way fall calls for.
You’ll absolutely love the comforting pumpkin flavor with warm spices in this gluten free pumpkin muffins recipe! And if you’re looking for another gluten free muffin, try my gluten free chocolate muffins!
How to Store Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins
Room Temperature: these gluten free pumpkin muffins can be kept at room temperature, in a cool, dark environment for up to 1 week, but I find that they’re best the first 3 days or so.
Freezer: to freeze these gluten free pumpkin muffins, make sure to store them in an airtight, freezer-friendly container. Store for 1-2 months. Make sure to thaw before serving!
Great Tools for the Best GF Pumpkin Muffins
- Golden Ground Flaxseed – the search for very finely ground, super high-quality golden flaxseed is over! (Okay, was it just me on this loooooong search?!) It’s personal preference, but I highly dislike barely ground flaxseed for making my flax eggs–they don’t seem to gel as well, and they can leave a prominent taste in baked goods. This completely avoids all of that! Must-have for sure. 🙂
- Non-Stick Parchment Muffin Liners – 50% of the time, I use these nonstick parchment muffin liners. These muffin liners are kinda the gold standard in muffin liners. They are so nonstick that they naturally peel off on their own while your muffins are cooling! Perfect for folks who hate any kind of liners sticking to their muffins!
- Unbleached Muffin Liners – 50% of the time, I love using these unbleached muffin liners! They’re compostable, stick *just the right amount* to your muffins (so the liners don’t fall off mid-cooling) and are so easy to use.
- Muffin Batter Scoop – I highly recommend using this muffin batter scoop (shhh… it’s secretly an ice cream scoop!) to scoop muffin batter for easier & more even batter distribution.
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Organic Pumpkin Puree | Coconut Sugar + Coconut Oil | Golden Ground Flaxseed | Gluten Free Rolled Oats for making Homemade Oat Flour
Let’s all defeat baking together!! Okay, I mean, let’s all bake our butts off to baking mastery (and bossery)! 😉 I can’t wait to hear what you & your loved ones think of my gluten free pumpkin muffins recipe. ‘Til the next baking adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
More Gluten Free Pumpkin Recipes & Muffins (GF)
- Gluten Free Banana Oat Muffins (Vegan)
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins Recipe (Easy!)
- Easy Gluten Free Pumpkin Coffee Cake Recipe
- Wanna make Bread instead? –> Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread Recipe
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.