gluten free blueberry muffins recipe (easy): this gf blueberry muffins recipe yields moist, tender muffins with a delicious, crispy top and fluffy crumb, bursting with blueberries! vegan, dairy-free, healthy ingredients.
Who’s in the mood for fresh-baked, homemade gluten free blueberry muffins?!? Me, me, meeeee!!! Oh, right. I’m supposed to let you answer that. 😉
Just a few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of sharing my much-loved Easy Vegan Blueberry Muffins Recipe (Gluten Free), and thought it’d be high time to create a gluten free blueberry muffins recipe to join the BB blueberry muffin ranks. Btw, have you tried my Easy Healthy Blueberry Muffins, yet?
That particular vegan blueberry muffins recipe was made with almond flour. And I know quite a few GF folks were asking if they could leave that almond flour out. SO guess what?
I left it all out.
Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins Recipe (Easy!)
Whoop whoop! This gluten free blueberry muffins recipe is easy to make, fun to eat (I mean…) and even more fun to make again (because obvs you didn’t make enough the 1st time).
So are you ready, or are you totally ready to make the easiest gluten free blueberry muffins ever?! Let’s do this!
The Taste & Texture of Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
This gluten free blueberry muffins recipe yields moist, tender blueberry muffins with a delicately crispy top. The crumb is just the perfect balance between dense and fluffy—dense enough to satisfy, fluffy enough to create a lightness in the muffins. These GF blueberry muffins have a delicious sweetness that complements the blueberries, while a dash of lemon adds just a touch of tartness and almond extract brings out the muffins’ the sweet flavor.
More Gluten Free Muffins you’ll love: Easy Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Muffins + Moist Gluten Free Vegan Blueberry Muffins!
Are these Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins…
- Dairy-Free: Yes
- Vegan: Yes
- Refined Sugar-Free: Yes
- Gross: No way!
- Healthy: Yes
Recommended Tools for the Best Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Here are my favorite tools for making this easy gluten free blueberry muffins recipe. Click the links below to explore.
- Where to Buy Ingredients:
- Recommended Tools:
There’s just something about homemade blueberry muffins that just does it for you, you know? I hope you love this recipe and enjoy making the special homemade treat that you deserve. Let me know if you try it in the comments below—I love, love, love hearing from you. Grateful that you’re here. <3 ‘Til the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
More Vegan Gluten Free Muffins
- Vegan Healthy Banana Blueberry Muffins Recipe (Gluten-Free)
- Gluten Free Banana Oat Muffins (Vegan)
- Paleo Gluten Free Chocolate Muffins (Almond Flour, Grain Free)
- Gluten Free Moist Chocolate Muffins Recipe
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins Recipe (Easy!): this GF blueberry muffins recipe yields moist, tender muffins with a delicious, crispy top and fluffy crumb, bursting with blueberries! Vegan, Dairy-Free, Healthy Ingredients.
- 2 cups gluten free oat flour – if using homemade oat flour, make sure it’s very finely ground (not coarse)*
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 ¼ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract (optional, but recommended)
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2–3 tablespoons fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, sift together all the dry ingredients: oat flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add non-dairy milk to a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 10-second increments until just warm. This will prevent the melted coconut oil from solidifying once mixed with with the milk.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all wet ingredients: non-dairy milk, lemon juice, coconut oil, coconut sugar, maple syrup, vanilla and almond extract. Whisk until well mixed.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Whisk until just incorporated, making sure no flour patches remain. Fold in blueberries.
- Pour batter evenly into prepared muffin pan—filling each cup all the way to the top for a smaller quantity of bigger muffins, and ¾ of the way for a larger quantity of smaller muffins. Optionally, press blueberries into the muffin tops.
- Bake for 24-32 minutes. Mine took 28 minutes. Insert a toothpick to check for doneness—once it comes out clean, it’s done.
- Place muffin pan on a cooling rack to cool for 20 minutes. Remove muffins from muffin pan and transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely, about 1-2 hours. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Gluten Free Muffins You’ll Love
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Coconut Sugar | Coconut Oil | Gluten Free Rolled Oats for making Homemade Oat Flour | Pure Almond Extract
- A Note on Homemade Oat Flour: *If using homemade oat flour, make sure to blend the flour until very fine and sift the flour to remove coarse bits of oats that could create less than ideal results. Store until needed, then measure the amount required for the recipe.
- Storage Instructions: Store in an airtight container for up to 3-6 days in the refrigerator, or in a cool, dark environment.
- To Freeze: store in an airtight container or bag, in the freezer for up to 1-2 months. Allow to thaw for about 30 minutes at room temperature before enjoying. Or, heat in the microwave in 10-second increments until just warm.
- Recommended Tools: Muffin Pan | Citrus Squeezer | Unbleached Muffin Liners or Nonstick Muffin Liners
- Category: Breakfast, Snacks
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.